“Amazing day!”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #4 of 133 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did all the walking tours last Saturday! The first two walks: Downtown Toronto and Old Toronto tour were with Julian. Julian was very funny telling about the stories of each place. I really enjoyed the tour. It was the best experience for me. The last one I did with Sam at St. Laurence Market. She was so friendly and the tour was amazing!
I plan on doing all the other walking tours because it was very interesting to know the stories of Toronto. Thank you very much!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great free Tour! Aaron was our guide and was clear, concise, knowledgeable and funny. I would certainly recommend these Tours!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed the "Downtown Toronto Tour" and the "Old Town Toronto Tour." Both were the right amount of time for me, around 90 minutes. The price can't be beat--free--although I was happy to tip. It was interesting to learn about the grittier side of things that most tours gloss over or ignore completely. When in Toronto again, I will definitely try to take additional tours with this company.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a free walking tour with ... (sorry the name is complicated...) "Goal..sha (sorry if spelled wrong) ^^
It was a very nice time with even pictures to the stories she told us.
Very lovely - 10/10

A.&N.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Garry was a great guide! He made the tour fun and gave us a lot of interesting information about the city and its historical buildings. Very well done! Thank you!