“Fantastic tour of Downtown Toronto!”
Review of Tour Guys

Tour Guys
Ranked #6 of 139 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FREE walking tours are what we're known best for, but we offer private tour guides, group tours, school field trips and more. Our tours cover what's cool, interesting, and exciting about Toronto, from graffiti to ghosts, and the best places to eat, shop, and play.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This was a great free Tour! Aaron was our guide and was clear, concise, knowledgeable and funny. I would certainly recommend these Tours!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the "Downtown Toronto Tour" and the "Old Town Toronto Tour." Both were the right amount of time for me, around 90 minutes. The price can't be beat--free--although I was happy to tip. It was interesting to learn about the grittier side of things that most tours gloss over or ignore completely. When in Toronto again, I will definitely try to take additional tours with this company.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a free walking tour with ... (sorry the name is complicated...) "Goal..sha (sorry if spelled wrong) ^^
It was a very nice time with even pictures to the stories she told us.
Very lovely - 10/10

A.&N.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Garry was a great guide! He made the tour fun and gave us a lot of interesting information about the city and its historical buildings. Very well done! Thank you!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I did a Downtown Toronto tour w/ Julian. We loved hearing the history, seeing a lot of the beautiful buildings & even learning some pop culture re: movies & shows filmed in Toronto. We also got in on some of the "secret" Toronto such as getting to go in a really cool old bank vault that's now housed inside a hotel! Great tour ~ highly recommend!