Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Town Inn Suites(Toronto)
2,608 results
All reviewscafe bouludd bararomatherapy massagesteam roomspa servicesroom servicebathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelguest roomsluxury hotelyorkvillefsflagshipconciergerelaxationgymvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2012

It's a little unfair to post a review of this hotel so close to it closing down, as it is very tired (although very clean). The reason that I have done so, is to draw attention to their excellent customer service. I arrived at the hotel with nasty blisters on my feet and they had their first aider in my room at 7am in the morning bandaging my feet. It was most appreciated.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you for your note. I am delighted that you experienced excellent customer service during your stay with us. We appreciate your comments, and thank you for your feedback. I am sure you will be pleased to learn that we will be opening a brand-new Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, this summer 2012, just two blocks from the current location. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Toronto, and to Four Seasons, soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We had a two evening stay at the Four Seasons. A lovely hotel with premier customer service. If you're looking for a stellar location this is your best choice within the area. If you are expecting a modern up to date duvet, reno's, furniture etc, this may not be for you. Somewhat outdated, but extremely clean and maintained beautifully.
Shopping is fantastic . . . you are close to Holt's, and all the wonderful shops on Cumberland!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you very much for your note and great feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel, and enjoyed our terrific location, next to the Yorkville and Bloor Street shops.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Toronto soon - and be sure to stay tuned for information about our brand-new hotel in Toronto, opening this summer 2012, two blocks from the current location.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2012

$15.75 per day for Wifi! Yikes!!

Staff is courteous and professional. I would love to stay there again anytime.

Room Tip: Don't pay $15.75 per day for the Wi Fi. There's a Starbucks right downstairs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our location! We have a brand-new Four Seasons Hotel Toronto opening this summer 2012, just two blocks down the street from the current hotel. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Toronto soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2012

This hotel has been consistently excellent with service! I have stayed here many times for work and have found it very convenient and the staff very helpful. Most rooms are in good shape. I did have a problem with my room this time and they switched me immediately to another room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our great location in Yorkville, and excellent service from our staff. I'm sure that you will be pleased to learn that we are moving to a brand-new hotel this summer, located two blocks from the current hotel, and we very much look forward to welcoming you to our new 'home' soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 February 2012

This is a truly great hotel and its a great shame its closing. I arrived on a Sunday evening when reception was very quiet and had one of the best check-in experiences ever with the friendly check in and personal welcome from the concierge. I just had time for a swim in the outdoor pool in the snow before my first meeting. The whole stay was superb but I sensed the hotel was well below its normal occupancy with its imminent move to a new property nearby. Every member of staff I came across was exceptional and I had a great view of downtown Toronto and the CN Tower from my room on the 30th floor. If I had one gripe there was no coffee making facilities in the room. I know that's a Four Seasons trait but we don't all want room service all of the time.

Room Tip: Aim for a high floor with a view
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Dimitrios Z, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Thank you for your excellent feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a superb stay at our hotel. We are indeed moving to a brand-new hotel this summer, located two blocks from the current hotel, and we very much look forward to welcoming you to our new 'home' soon!

Warmest Regards,