10 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$410
Priceline$409
FindHotel$410
1,169 results
All reviews library bar union station gold floor cn tower beautiful hotel luxury room valet parking in room dining valet service checking out hockey hall of fame reign clockwork lobby luggage canada scotiabank
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

the stay was comfortable, the service was excellent and the bars enjoyable. the location is so central to everything you need downtown. Taxis are available abundantly and walking to stations is convenient.

Room tip: ask for a CN tower view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 503ramziy
Ian Taylor, Other at Fairmont Royal York, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2022

Dear 503ramziy,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. The central location and access to so much downtown Toronto has to offer is certainly a great feature enjoyed here at The Royal York.

As travels lead you back to Toronto, we hope to see you again.

Ian Taylor
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 May 2022

My room was described as "luxury", but was very ordinary. There was no safe in the room, necessitating my taking my laptop with me everywhere. The shower's water pressure was very low, and no fan in the bathroom. The walls are paper thin, and I was awakened by my neighbour's children "talking" (not shouting), sometimes I could even make out what they were saying.
The front desk staff were friendly, but not enough of them and long wait times.
I just expected more from a Fairmont.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank katemA7541RE
Reviewed 8 May 2022 via mobile

Our last night on our Eastern trip so we decided to stay at the York. We had much nicer rooms at lesser priced hotels and certainly wasn’t impressed that they wanted $17/night for internet. Room had a lumpy duvet and the wall vent was covered in dust. I expected more.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maureen M
Reviewed 8 May 2022

The beds are comfy and the location is great for train travelers. But they say there is champage service, and there isn't anything like that. I even brought my own bottle and they just left it in the room not even in the fridge. IT wasn't really drinkable. There is no free wifi, and there are no outlets by the bed. We got much better service booking the delta on hotwire than paying full price here.

Room tip: go to the delta
1  Thank brimcintosh
Reviewed 6 May 2022

We thoroughly enjoyed staying at this beautiful, elegant and centrally located hotel. All employees were polite and professional, our room was beautiful and the hotel itself is so classy and elegant. A perfect spot for a getaway in Toronto. We also loved that we could get a free shuttle from Billy Bishop Airport directly to and from the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022
2  Thank michr
Ian Taylor, Other at Fairmont Royal York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Dear michr,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing about your experience. I am glad you enjoyed your time here and the convenient location in the downtown core.

Ian Taylor