Comfy Guest House and Suite
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

US$ 199
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 307/night.

US$ 175
US$ 168
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 271/night.

US$ 309
US$ 267
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 361/night.

Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 263/night.

US$ 178
US$ 151
Novotel
US$ 278
US$ 146
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

US$ 270
US$ 209
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 325/night.

US$ 162
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 273/night.

US$ 436
US$ 413
  • Pool
All reviewsshared kitchencommon kitchenother guestsprivate deckclose to downtownown mealskitchen facilitiescable tvhome from homeryerson universityminute walkeaton centrea nice place to staywalking distancepublic transportationcomfortable staythe ground floor
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I was at the comfy for 2 weeks and had a great time there. The host Tahir is very helpful and accommodating. Location wise it's pretty good too with lots of grocery stores and restaurants in the vicinity. I would recommend to book it in advance as the place is super busy with reservations.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Gdagar
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Had a great stay with Tahir - a very accommodating host. In terms of location, you'd be hard pressed to find another place more convenient than this. A short walk to college station. I had full access to all the facilities during my stay like big kitchen and overall had a super-positive experience. Very great value and highly recommended!
(i am from Switzerland)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Monica W
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I've stayed at the Guest House a number of times, and it's generally the same. For the price, you can't beat it - even Hostels in the area are more expensive. Tahir the owner was very aggressive with accusations that we didn't lock the door, to the point we started making videos of us securing the locked door for proof. It felt like we were being parented and kind of put a damper on the stay.

The location is great - old cabbagetown, and you're not too far from the big attractions in Toronto. The college street car is only a block north.

The rooms could use a good solid cleaning between guests, as far as I can see only the bedsheets are changed - I noticed a stain that heaven forbid was blood on the bed skirt of one of the beds, and have found hairs from previous tenants around the floor. Perhaps if they hired a cleaning lady to clean the rooms daily, it would improve 100%. It's not the cleanliest place if you're looking for Hotel Clean.

Room Tip: Book a room with an ensuite - trust me.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Ardnas87
Reviewed 16 March 2012

The owner of this property, Tahir, is really nice and accommodating. I told him I was arriving later in the evening and he met me at the house when I arrived. It's a simple house, but exactly what I was looking for. I didn't see the other guests in the house very often and they were all really quiet. I came to this property just to get away for a few days and relax, and it was perfect for what I needed.Old Cabbagetown is really close by; I was able to walk there to do grocery shopping.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Nikki M
Reviewed 13 March 2012

It’s being nice staying in Comfy guest house located at an ideal & safe location in downtown area. I thank you for the hospitality which added memories to my stay. Especial the calm atmosphere and comfortable & clean living that I enjoyed the most. Hope to avail the opportunity again on my next visit to Toronto.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family