Review Highlights
Great Venue, Weak Food

Amazing ambiance, excellent music (great sound system) lovely servers. Went for Valentine's Day... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Johnnymarkdown
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
NYE 2019! 🎉💃

My boyfriend and I went to Lula Lounge for NYE. It was an incredible night filled with live music... read more

Reviewed 1 January 2019
nicolefogel
Toronto, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Toronto
from US$ 68.35
from US$ 26.03
from US$ 94.60
from US$ 72.90
More Info
All reviews cuban salsa latin dance great musicians a lot of fun lesson concert
Reviewed 21 March 2018

nice place where to enjoy cuban salsa live on friday night after 11pm
been here several times with friends, strongly recommended if you want to enjoy the latino american beat. always nice people, security and if you reserve a table before10 you can enjoy the live music for free.
good for drinks but also restaurant.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Best place around for great musicians and best Latin music. Food is ok but it's not what you go for. All kinds of people go to dance here and the ambience is all about fun.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We went for the New Year celebration and we just loved it, the salsa clases are for everyone, the music is mostly Latin so you can practice your moves all night, the food is amazing.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Christian R
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I've only been here once as I was visiting the city- and it was SO much fun. I went with my boyfriend who loves to latin dance. I was nervous as we had taken lessons 4-5 times prior to this and I was feeling intimidated. But don't. There is a lesson and there is a wide variety of dancers. I enjoyed watching some couples who clearly have been dancing for awhile and others who definitely had two left feet but I think we all had a lot of fun listening to the music. And the band was amazing. The energy was electric.
A really really good time, thank you Lula Lounge for a fun night out in the city.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank rymicamden
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I was treated badly by the waiter,
when the house filled
He brought me the bill before I asked,
and he kept pushing me off the table.
I asked for the menu, but he just wanted me to give him my credit card.
The house is great, but this case has to be checked.

so as not to happen again with another person.

Date of experience: November 2017