“Best Party In Toronto”
Review of Lula Lounge

Lula Lounge
Ranked #15 of 267 Nightlife in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: For 16 years, Lula Lounge has distinguished itself as Toronto’s home for groundbreaking Latin, Jazz and World Music. Our audience reflects our programming - The crowd at Lula is one of the most diverse, friendly, and multi-generational and multi-ethnic crowds in the city, what ties them together is love of music, having a good time, drinking, dinning and dancing! Friday and Saturday night Lula presents the city's top Salsa bands, Djs and Dance Instructors. The friendly beginner's lesson is great way to break the ice, no partner necessary. Sunday through Thursday evening you can experience anything from Chamber Music to Blues, Spoken Word to Tuvan Throat Singers, South Asian to Jamaican, check out ww.lula.ca for the schedule!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Toronto has many great clubs for live music but I can't think of a place with more energy and style than Lula Lounge. The friendly staff work super fast...the sound is brilliant and the menu changes seasonally. In the past year or so, they've literally raised the roof, put in new bathrooms and repainted. I attend countless concerts there every year and have produced and hosted events at Lula as well. There's no place like home!

1  Thank jaymzbee
"concert"
"neighborhood"

Reviewed 21 March 2018

nice place where to enjoy cuban salsa live on friday night after 11pm
been here several times with friends, strongly recommended if you want to enjoy the latino american beat. always nice people, security and if you reserve a table before10 you can enjoy the live music for free.
good for drinks but also restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Best place around for great musicians and best Latin music. Food is ok but it's not what you go for. All kinds of people go to dance here and the ambience is all about fun.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We went for the New Year celebration and we just loved it, the salsa clases are for everyone, the music is mostly Latin so you can practice your moves all night, the food is amazing.

1  Thank Christian R
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I've only been here once as I was visiting the city- and it was SO much fun. I went with my boyfriend who loves to latin dance. I was nervous as we had taken lessons 4-5 times prior to this and I was feeling intimidated. But don't. There is a lesson and there is a wide variety of dancers. I enjoyed watching some couples who clearly have been dancing for awhile and others who definitely had two left feet but I think we all had a lot of fun listening to the music. And the band was amazing. The energy was electric.
A really really good time, thank you Lula Lounge for a fun night out in the city.

1  Thank rymicamden