See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Yesterday afternoon I spent a few hours at this motel. I layed on the bed and watched TV for about an hour. My skin was perfectly fine then... It wasnt until I got home that night that I noticed my back felt slightly irritated. When I examined my back in the mirror, the top of my back was covered with red bumps. I wore a tank top that exposed the top portion of my back to the notel that afternoon. I've never had problems with acne in my life. My back was 100% spotless before I went to the motel yesterday afternoon. Now it looks as if I'm suffering with severe acne..I'm beyond pissed off.

• Stayed: June 2012
10  Thank jasjas1212
Reviewed 30 March 2012

After spending more than a week at this Motel, began to notice scattered red bumps on certain parts of my body, coming to the conclusion that they were Bed Bug Bites, as the rooms were infested with them. They post a certification stating it has been pest controlled, which is clearly for show. Not going to go in any further about the other problems with this place, figured you got the point... This place bites... Literally. Not sure what williamssamantha2040 was smoking, but Kodet has nailed it right on. Stay far away from this spot, unless you're a bug collector of course.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
9  Thank Shelly V
Reviewed 24 February 2011

Came on a business trip and since this happens to be the first motel closest to downtown it had to be my obvious choice provided everything else would be good. I went to reception to realize the variety of rooms they had which is an exception on kingston road and decided to book the one with jacuzzi. As I entered i could see everything perfectly placed and excelled tidiness which I never experienced in a motel ever before. I hopefully plan to come next summer with my kids for fishing in lake ontario which, again, this motel falls closest to and i shall try their rooms with kitchen n dinning. I recommend this place anyday to all.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
8  Thank williamssamantha2040
Reviewed 4 October 2009

Sorry for my english... It was a very terrible experience... the room was very dirty, the bedsheets were full of spots (I think there were spots of previous sexual performances...), the bedcover had holes by cigarette... I left my cup of coffee in the room and when I came back I have found also mouse's excrements... It was very very cheap, but I slept all dressed because of the disgust...

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple