See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Although, this hotel would need a little love. The owners should invest in wallpaper and paint. But for me I don’t pass my stays looking at my room walls I prefer enjoying the city. The owners should also invest in a more powerful wifi because during my stay in the fourth floor, the wifi was very weak t9 inexsiting. It worked well in the lobby. Although the room very clean, my third morning shower I felt a relief on the shower ceramic and looking at it closer I saw it was an old soap....lol.... so I guess the cleaning should be a little more rigorous. But the location of this hotel is incredible. And that’s what I wanted. Walking distance to everything.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Farmazone
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed there with my girlfriend for a weekend. Don’t let the location fool you. It’s in a great location but the hotel is run down. The elevator didn’t work well. The tub in our room had grout missing and stuff growing in the ceiling. The wifi was working. The bed was about he only thing in there that was acceptable. The breakfast was laughable , dairy products simply put on the table without ice or being chilled. Boiled eggs in a bag. There was no sofa , mini fridge or anything to keep make the room comfy. You get what you pay for but even at this price you could find something better. It’s atrocious.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Xavier W
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The hotel has a great location, but needs remodeling and cleaning. It is cheap! I would rather eat somewhere else than at the hotel... Friendly staff. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, and you are not going to spend time at the hotel - it's ok!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well located, and everything is close by. Service ia nice, rooms are clean and cosy.
Breakfast is kind of poor, and the bes wasnt too comfortable, but i guess that due to the price, its a fair deal

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Was on a business trip and picked this hotel because of location. I read reviews prior to letting a room, but decided to try it for 1 night. The room was spacious but very outdated and well used. Sadly, the shower grout lines and caulking were littered with mold. I definitely would not bring my family to stay there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business