“A fantastic find. Great food and service with an oriental twist”
Review of N.D

N.D
Ranked #3,052 of 9,450 Restaurants in Toronto
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch here. The menu was really varied with a mix of Canadian and Japanese cuisine; Really unusual and absolutely delicious. The staff were very welcoming and seemed passionate about the food they served. Good beer/cider selection too. This restaurant has a car park.

Unionville might be a little out of the way but a trip to ND is well worth the effort.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

So I went here twice in a week. Once for dinner and another time for brunch. Both times the food was amazing and staff was good. For dinner my party of three shared the caprese burrata salad, which was amazing. So was the roasted lamb leg (I didn't share), my companions had the next door burger and the pork chop, which was just as great. Totally recommend coming here for dinner.

I also visited for brunch with my grandmother and she had the mushroom toast and I had the Okinomiyaki pancakes, which was very interesting but very good.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

The menu is way out there - make sure you check it out first
Duck
Ox tongue
Octopus
ect
The hamburger was ok

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We visited ND for a late night dinner Saturday night. Interesting menu... I ordered the roasted bone marrow with a topping of steak tartar on top and some spices. It came with toasted bread which I couldn't eat being that I am gluten intolerant, The dish was just as good without the toast, it was really yummy. I then ordered the duck which sounded very good from the description on the menu. It came with a sauce that was delicious. I would order both those dishes again, . My husband ordered the brussell sprouts which were very crispy placed on top of a delicious sauce and a dip which really complimented the dish... He also ordered the Asian mushroom dumplings which he loved and he said he would order them again. We didn't have dessert because we were both stuffed. The helpings were generous. Excellent service and good value for money.. Next visit will be another culinary adventure I am sure. We look forward to going back very soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant has just opened 4 months.
The service is good. Staff with smile - from reception to the waiter (especially the waiter very patient and he served us well).
We had their special priced oysters CAD1.5 each though is small but very fresh. The oysters special is only for Monday after 3 pm.
We tried the Duck Wings and the Bone Marrow as starter. Both tasty, presentable, food portion not small at all.
Main courses are good value Hamburger Burger, Pork Pancake (Peking duck sauce) and Pasta. All good value, good portion and delicious.
A place I highly recommend.