“Good food, excellent baklava!”

Tabule Bayview Village
Ranked #1,218 of 9,387 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 19
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: We're proud to introduce the newest addition to the Tabule family of restaurants in the beautiful Bayview Village Shopping Centre. We're offering traditional Middle Eastern dishes in a warm inviting atmosphere with many of the much loved menu items as the original restaurant. Our cocktail menu features local craft beers, great cocktails, fresh juices and a luxe wine selection. Tabule Bayview is th
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Great and trendy place inside Bayview village. I had the dry age lamb on rice dish, and it was really good. I age steaks at home and I can taste the dry aged taste in the meat. The rice was very delightful as well. I was most impressed by their baklava, very buttery, rose water infused. It actually made me want to eat more than one order!

Diana S, Owner at Tabule Bayview Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

LOL we LOVE that we made you crave seconds on dessert, that is priceless!

Thank you for joining us and we certainly look forward to you and your expert palate coming in to see us for a meal again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The restaurant is very nicely decorated and in the best mall in Toronto.
The food is very average middle eastern, BUT it is SOOOO salty.
I have been there 3 times, but will not go back. Not good for your health. The chicken kebobs are drenched in salt.
The salad had so much sumac and was so sour.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I was so excited to hear that Tabule opened up a new location at Bayview Vllage. I had the Fattüsh Salad with chicken and it was amazing! To top it off, the staff were very friendly and attentive. I think I found my new lunch spot :)

1  Thank stubb2

Cheers to being your NEW lunch spot! That's amazing, so happy that you enjoyed your meal with us and we look forward to being your midday oasis!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

5. Great décor

What could be improved:
1. It will be nice when they allow reservations at the bayview location
2. Slightly noisy

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your visit to our newest location!

We've been working at arranging 'reservations' for the Bayview location and hope to have that implemented for special occasions and larger groups in the future.

Looking forward to your next visit with us.

All theist,

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to Tabule for many years now and I'm happy to see their growth and most recent location in Bayview village.
It's a lively location with good food and reasonable prices.
Having grown to 3 locations, it's difficult to keep the quality consistent and my one wish is that the food quality manages to be taken up a level to what it was a few years back when the owner was in the kitchen regularly as some dishes now are good and others need improvement, but all and all, it's one of the better middle eastern restaurants in Toronto with a wide selection of dishes.

1  Thank faisalchehab

I will pass along your compliments to Chef Rony! He's working hard to train the kitchen staff to make our authentic dishes in the same manner as he does. We're pleased to have such a dedicated team who are all working hard at providing the consistency that our guests such as yourself have come to appreciate!

We look forward to your next visit and review! It's only through reading what our customers think about their recent visits that we are able to make the necessary adjustments to service!

Thanks again.