“Kebab time is definitely a good time.”
Review of Kebab Time

Kebab Time
Ranked #2,472 of 9,299 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 16
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: We have been open for just a year although we might be new at this you can count on us to give you the best serves. Also, something new to our reata=uarant is that we are now serving breakfast from 6am-11am, and starting at 11 am we start our regular servings with lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have always been a fan of middle eastern food but looking for a delicious, decent, and affordable treat is a difficult one. That said, Kebab time gave me a different experience. Since they started their restaurant, I kept coming back, often, just to even have a snack, a bite of their meaty and flavorful shawarma. I admire how they treat their customers of different races. I would always get a cheerful greeting as I open the door and would be politely asked you how they can assist me. They have been consistent of that. The cleanliness of the restaurant is also impeccable. Their crews are neat and tidy and observe proper hygiene. Why am I saying that? Because the way the employees present themselves to the customers speaks of the restaurant. But what should really be expected from this restaurant is their food. I would always order #13, it's chicken and beef kebab (not the exact name). Again, it's delicious. This is the main reason I always keep coming back. But sometimes, their food taste is inconsistent. It would either taste good or too salty at times. The rice is not properly cooked and doesn't always have the same taste. These are some of the things I wanted to point. But overall, this is absolutely a restaurant to try particularly to people who love kebab.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

A newish place, nice, clean decor.
Friendly service. Order at the counter or at a table.
Great bread and lentil soup.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this local restaurant and we were glad we did. The food arrived quickly. It was fresh, hot and very tasty. The spicy eggplant was not too spicy and the garlic sauce was perfect, not too overpowering. Service was friendly. Some portions are very large. Great place for a quick bite. Takeout available as well. Definitely will go back.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Kebabs and doner are really good. Service is good as well. Could give some more flavor to their rice, so blant and no taste in it. Glad they changed their bread.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I'm big fan of doner ....went to grab quick lunch with wife very good location right on Steels and Bathurst nice decor live kitchen and cooking right on face ....seated with our waiter offered complimentary bread and salad our food was very salty first I thought it was just my wife but it's my as well ... hardly server visited at our table may be they were doing some other stuff so not going back to this place my favourite one is on keele and Wilson .....
I recommend ask for low sodium please won't recommend to visit ....