“Beyond amazing experience”
Review of STK Toronto

STK Toronto
Reserve with OpenTable
STK Toronto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 9,387 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 116
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: STK is a unique concept that artfully blends the modern steakhouse and chic lounge into one, offering a dynamic, fine dining experience with the superior quality of a traditional steakhouse. STK distinguishes itself by focusing on the social experience with a sleek, contemporary design and an in-house DJ who creates an infectious, high-energy vibe. The menu features reimagined classic American cuisine with signature dishes like bite-sized Lil' BRGs made with Wagyu beef, Lobster Mac & Cheese and, of course, the highest quality steak. STK defines the modern fine dining experience with incredible food, world-class service and the perfect atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There are no words to express how appreciative and admiring our family is of STK’s manager Eric. The incredible experiences he has provided us with are ones that we continue to talk about, months later. From the very first moment we engaged with Eric, he has gone out of his way to make our celebrations so special and memorable. He genuinely cares about the people he seats and serves. He ensures that everyone is enjoying all of the food and goes out of his way to do whatever he can to enhance the experience. The staff are also so trained, friendly and helpful. We cannot wait to come back here - we plan to celebrate all of our big future occasions at STK Toronto. While we absolutely love all the food, we were inspired to write this review because of Eric. He has such a heart and passion for what he does, and he truly shows. Rave reviews!

Eric E, General Manager at STK Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Barbara,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you and your family for brightening up our dining room. It is such a pleasure to host incredible people such as your family and yourself. This review and feedback made my day. I have lived my career/life with one simply philosophy that is surround yourself with better people then yourself and good things happen and this is what I live every day at STK. I cannot wait to have you back and again thank you sharing.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the moment we walked in the door the experience at STK was amazing. Hostesses promptly brought us to our table and once we were there Gareth was great and guided us through the wine list to select the perfect bottle. Service was excellent as was the amazing seafood starters and steak.

Hello Makijab,

We are over the moon to hear about your most recent experience at STK Toronto. We have a great time and work hard to host the best party in town and its great to see our hard work paid off. I will pass this on to the host team, Gareth and our culinary team. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were looking for a restaurant with delicious food & a vibe with a mature crowd. This had it all! On top of that Nadine gave us excellent service. Will be back!

Hello Linda,

I just wanted to say thank you for coming to STK Toronto and taking the time to post about your most recent experience. I have shared this with Nadine and the team and we appreciate you joining us. Please reach out to me directly at eeffinger@togrp.com for any future bookings.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our first visit to STK Toronto was absolutely great. The staff was very friendly and efficient, the restaurant looks stunning, the lighting is well done and the food is so good. We are no dessert-lovers but the restaurant surprised us with a great dessert...and you know what? We ate it all. We loved every minute of our visit.

After10PM in weekends it starts to look more like a club, with nice music. So also only for a drink it's a great place to be. We come back for sure!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I took my friend out to STK for a treat on a Monday as we both needed a pick me up and we got exactly that! It was a quiet night in the restaurant and we chose to sit by the fireplace. Our server Anna was incredibly accommodating and offered to turn it off observing our unvocalized needs. We both loved our glasses of wine (Rose and Pinot Noir) and when it came to the steak we were absolutely blown out of the water. Hands down the best steak both of us have ever had. We finished with the orange dreams cheesecake which our server helped us select and that too was out of this world. The music was a really strange mix that included some tracks my parents would probably listen too so that was a bit funny. That's really the only knock I would have as it's hard to expect a vibrant atmosphere on a Monday night. We don't get to do fine dining often so it was really enjoyable to feel special for an evening.