“Wow”

Ritchies Estate Jewellery
Ranked #41 of 186 Shopping in Toronto
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Every woman's dream jewelry store , never seen so many selections and designs , prices are also as attractive as the gems , I just love it

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I was in the shop twice to look at settings for a ring. I spoke with one of the managers (Aaron?) who was very helpful, personable and informative. He showed me a few designs and explained how they do custom jewellery orders. I never felt rushed or pressured and I had a great time talking to someone who loves jewellery as much as I do.

1  Thank 162cat
Reviewed 6 August 2016

It's always a pleasure to go at Ritchies. The location is convenient and service is unparalleled. I am very happy with their jewellery and service.

1  Thank 221mehulu