Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 35.30
from US$ 96.14
from US$ 128.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I was in the shop twice to look at settings for a ring. I spoke with one of the managers (Aaron?) who was very helpful, personable and informative. He showed me a few designs and explained how they do custom jewellery orders. I never felt rushed or pressured and I had a great time talking to someone who loves jewellery as much as I do.

1  Thank 162cat
Reviewed 6 August 2016

It's always a pleasure to go at Ritchies. The location is convenient and service is unparalleled. I am very happy with their jewellery and service.

1  Thank 221mehulu