“So good!!!!”

Oro di Napoli Pizzeria
Ranked #416 of 9,819 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 24
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Description: Oro di Napoli (Gold of Naples) is an authentic Neapolitan Pizzeria where the guests will have a true Italian experience with regional dishes traditionally prepared using locally grown ingredients and homemade specialties alongside the best imports from Italy. Our wood burning oven is hand built in Naples by Stefano Ferrara and shipped directly to us to ensure the perfection of the pizzas.
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Awesome hidden gem place for Pizza and Pasta, their food is delicious, and the place is very cute. Great and friendly service, and the food is very authentic. I visited Italy a month ago, and when I eat here, I feel I am transported back. I love love their Cacio e Pepe pasta and the Diavola pizza, but everything else I tried was also so tasty. Highly recommended for a date night, or family dinner, or just a tasty dinner out.

As a side note....I had an issue with a large UberEats order that I placed when we had some family from out of town. I ordered from here, and UberEats took almost one hour and half to deliver, when I live a couple blocks away. By the time they actually delivered, the food was very cold, not just not warm, but actually cold. I called UberEats and they refused to acknolwedge this being an issue (I ordered 6 dishes, all were very cold), or do anything, and kept sending me a generic email to review them. I was finally fed up with UberEats and I called the restaurant to let them know the lack of customer service from UberEats.

Tony was very receptive to my feedback and lovely to deal with. He apologized for it, even though it was not their fault, and explained that sometimes order are completed by them but they sit there for a while, and then the drivers pick up too many at once for them to be delivered in a timely manner. I was not expecting much, but he let me know when we come back to eat in the restaurant, he'll offer us something on the house, which was not needed, but greatly appreciated.

Lesson learned - don't bother ordering, and eat in the restautant, it is much much better.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I ordered two pizza's from Oro di Napoli through Uber Eats. Uber eats completely failed in that they failed to pick up the order, let alone deliver it. In frustration, I finally had to pick up my order nearly 2 hours after my initial order. Oro di Napoli was fabulous throughout the whole process and had prepared my order on time and were as equally frustrated by the Uber eats driver failing to show. When I called them the third time (sorry) and told them I would pick up the order, they offered to make me a new order given that the initial order had been sitting for more than an hour and was now cold. I greatly appreciated this and that's how you do customer service.

When I finally got to eat the pizza, it was superb. A classic Neopolitan pizza made in a wood oven with a lovely thin crust with beautiful char marks and nice chew. Superb. The Vesuvio was a great combination of flavours pairing nicely with the crunch of the deep fried eggplant and crisply breaded prosciutto. Sublime. The Tartufo was a delicious combination of mixed forest mushrooms, semi soft cheese (fior de latte), truffle cream and roasted garlic. Outstanding. How good was it. I would easily and gladly drive from my home in Oakville to either eat here in person or pick up their food. It was simply outstanding offering excellent value for the money. Their customer service was even better and I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I found this jewel while visiting Toronto for a business trip. Diner was amazing! The pizzas were to die for, made from fresh, quality ingredients, perfect thin crust! I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for delicious, simple and authentic Italian fare. Price point was quite reasonable and our server, Joanna, was very friendly and attentive. Could not ask for more! Thank you for serving us such a great meal!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 185genevi_vet
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I like the place very much. The food is more Italian compared to other "Italian" restaurants in Toronto. The outdoors seating is great for the cool summer nights - it's cooler by the lake.
Always good suggestions form the servers to try something new - I loved the beets gnocchi.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I eat alot of pizza!!! Great brick oven pizza. Right off the street with outside seating. Good price and portion size. Joana was very helpful with questions, being my first time to Canada.

Date of visit: July 2018