“Ms”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
lindatT83...
“Ms”
Reviewed 7 July 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Cottage in February and the hosts were very helpful to ensure I had all I would need

The house was perfect for my needs and super convenient to get around the city.

I would recommend it over the hotels in the area for sure as I felt I was getting hotel quality plus a home away from home. I certainly will be looking to book again soon.

Tess J
Dolores, Colorado
“Great Cottage”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We loved the cottage and were able to relax and enjoy our stay for two nights. If you are not much of a city person, you will relax in this property. Key-Balmy Beach is real close and i really recommend a nice stroll along the beach. It is what we expected and would like to return. Though we never got to hang out in the back yard, it was real pleasant as well.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Apr 2018
Please do come back during the summer months when the back yard is in it's glory.
Cheers
Anthony F
“Great place, friendly and helpful owner!”
Reviewed 28 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Nice private location. Some daytime noise from nearby construction but clearly temporary. We just wanted to get away and have time to ourselves, and the owners definitely respected our privacy. We actually did not meet them, or anyone, which is just what we wanted. But they were very helpful and accessible. We arrived late on a Thursday and I had to call them because I could not figure out how the key lock box works. They picked up right away and talked me through it. (It is one of those things that is not immediately obvious but makes sense once you know how it works.) Good restaurants nearby and it was an easy and pleasant and easy drive into the city. One queen bed, perfect for us.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
16 Apr 2018
Thank you for your review. We understand and respect the wishes of each guest. So happy you had a nice stay. Feel free to come again.
groovymom...
Toronto, Canada
“Cozy refuge”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at the cottage for 5 days and nights - found it exactly as advertised, spotless and well stocked with necessities - couldn't have asked for anything more. Owners were close by if needed but very respectful of privacy - just lovely!

16 Oct 2017
Thanks so much for the lovely review. I am just now seeing this. Please do come back anytime.
Cheers, Karren
Connector...
“The cottage”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The cottage was so beautiful , we had a wonderful two weeks great surrounding close to shops and the malls lots of buses the place is just awesome

16 Oct 2017
So happy you had a great time. I always forget to come see our reviews here. Thanks so much and please do come back. Cheers, Karren
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing