All reviews boston pizza fish bowl great hotel parking lot modern decor early check complimentary breakfast fishbowl restaurant comfortable beds ample parking front desk staff walking distance place to stay i highly recommend this hotel fitness room is comfortable stay a great stay
Reviewed 4 November 2015

A larger Hampton Inn that just recently opened. Rooms are very clean and roomy. It vert tastefully decorated. The staff was very friendly. It is within walking distance to several restaurants. There is no shuttle device to the airport.

1  Thank Mike M
johncrescenzi2015, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Timmins, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you for your stay and excellent review Mike. Thank you as well commenting on the cleanliness of our hotel, friendliness of our associates, and proximity to a variety of local restaurants. While it is true that no hotel in Timmins currently operates a shuttle to/from the airport, we would be very happy to assist in coordinating this transportation with a local taxi service. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

My business takes me across Canada and I was happy to find out Timmins, ON now has a new Hampton facility. I had my receipt under the door when came time to leave. It is located within walking distance restaurants. The staff on duty during my stay were professional.

1  Thank 615andred
johncrescenzi2015, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Timmins, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Thank you for your stay, and great review. We are pleased to finally have a hotel here in Timmins, "the City with a Heart of Gold". We hope you'll choose to visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I have stayed at this hotel and the rooms and the staff are exceptional. The rooms are well sized and very clean! The staff are friendly, professional and very accomodating. I will be returning on business again and again and I know that I will happily stay at this hotel.

1  Thank Lindy M

Thank you Lindy for recognizing the great job that our team does each day. We are committed to remaining the preferred hotel for both corporate and leisure travellers to the area and we will continue to maintain our focus on the things that matter most to our guests. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Decided to stay at this hotel because it had just opened. Staff were extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was well maintained and very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was truly enjoyable. Nice to have more options in Timmins now and I would definitely return to this property again.

1  Thank Bernd S

Thank you for your fantastic review Bernd. We are pleased that you enjoyed the visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

When I first found out I was going to Timmins I was worried that there wouldn't be a nice hotel to stay in. Luckily, the Hampton Inn and it's "Now Open" banner were ready to accept me for my few nights in the north.

The hotel is just like the other newer Hampton Inn properties: clean, comfortable, spacious, quiet, and a great way to start your day with the complimentary breakfast. The bedding was fantastic, mattress was comfortable, and the room was spacious.

I checked in on the Hilton HHonors app and selected a room on the top floor on the north side of the hotel. For my second night I chose a room on the south side which had a much nicer view of the river and Algonquin Blvd.

Not too much else to say, but this hotel is fantastic for a stay in Timmins. I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Request a room on the 6th floor on the south side of the hotel to see the river.
1  Thank QC514
johncrescenzi2015, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Timmins, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you AustinWinters for your stay and fantastic review. We are finding more guests choosing to use the e-check option, especially to select rooms on the higher floors facing the river. We agree that the view is quite incredible. Thank you as well for commenting on the comfort of your bed and the great breakfast offering. We look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.