Balsam Suites Boutique Inn & Residence
WildExodus(Timmins)
  • Beachfront
Regal Motel(Timmins)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tablebed and breakfastfree netflixhome away from homehomemade muffinsparking passliving roomplace to staygreat hostsgrand tourhome cooked breakfastboard gamesgreat homemadefamily runhr snackcleanest placejust like home
Reviewed 2 May 2016

This is the best hotel experience I've ever had. It is perfect. You get the bed and breakfast experience while having your hotel privacy. Worth every penny. Peaceful and quiet, everything you need. Everything is included, great breakfast, drinks and snacks, smart tv with provided Netflix, leather recliners, comfortable bed, beautiful room, beautiful common room, secure hotel, free parking and wifi. It's seriously perfect! I will be going back again soon!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Balsam S, General Manager at Balsam Suites Boutique Inn & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you so much for that absolutely amazing review! It was such a pleasure having you here! We look forwards to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Small but clean. Friendly staff. Cooked to order breakfast and unlimited snack and drinks included. Room is cosy. Common area is also cosy with a small library, some puzzles and a pool table. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Netflix included
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Balsam S, General Manager at Balsam Suites Boutique Inn & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.
We love that our guests appreciate the little extras we have to offer.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

The Balsam offers the best of both worlds. A very comfortable hotel with the charm of a b & b. Excellent home cooked hot breakfast. You have access to little things which guaranties a relaxing stay; pool table, Netflix, fireplaces, library, common area and much more. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We loved having you. We are so happy you had a relaxing, enjoyable vacation. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Very casual, very homey, very friendly and very service oriented. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Timmins. This is a very unique little Inn and it sure beats any "big box" type hotel any day. Breakfast was made to order and got a "special treat", a cinnamon bun baked by the owner herself. A little voice inside my head simply said: "Screw the diet..." and I did. Yummy.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the marvelous review... and we are glad you listened to that little voice in your head because those cinnamon buns are so yummy!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

First of all it's centralized downtown, I stayed at the property for about a week from the moment I walked in the music was soft and soothing the ambience was set as I made my way to my suite through this Hugh atrium with sofas books even pool table. The suite wasn,t missing a detail and top of the line furnishings topped off with a giant screen t v.
The staff was very Pleasant and helpful.
I knew that even if the family was staying there ,it's not the kind of place they would have their kids running around .
Again I was truly surprised about the inside of the property having known the building was downtown,I truly enjoyed my stay leer relaxed and highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the superb review. We love hearing the "wow" when we give our guests the grand tour. It is important to us that our guests feel as comfortable as possible, especially when they are staying for extended stays. We look forward to seeing you again.