Super 8 by Wyndham Timmins on
US$ 141
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssnowmobile trailsgrocery store across the streetpancake machinea great stayhot breakfastkeep an eyerestaurant next doorroom was cleaneasy accessroom servicenext morningparking lotfront desk clerkin townfree breakfastplace to staymotel
Reviewed 29 June 2015

This Motel was closed in the Winter for a complete renovation of the rooms, and they are new, clean and fresh. So this is not some tired old Super 8.

The Front Desk Staff moved us to a room near the centre exit door so we could move stuff in from the motorcycles, the staff are very helpful and made for a short but great stay. Breakfast was OK, it is your typical standard motel fair, but clean and well kept breakfast area.

Just keep an eye in the parking lot a black bear has been spotted a few times, may be seeking a better place to sleep, the sign on the door says "Warning Bear".

This is the north and bear are out there, otherwise an awesome motel in Timmins. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
TiffanyThibeau, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Timmins on, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Dear next50years,

Thank you for your feedback!

It's hard to believe that we have been re-opened for 6 months already! We are extremely happy with our renovations and the comments we've received.

Our staff are all incredible assets to our hotel. They are always willing to do whatever if takes to ensure our guests have a memorable stay! I'll be sure to pass along your comments.

Thanks for being our guest. We hope to welcome you back again soon at Super 8 Timmins!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2015

This is a very well run hotel. Great spot and very clean. Staff are very professional and helpful. Breakfast was excellent and rooms and beds were awesome. I would recommend this hotel I felt right at home here.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear BRETTPAULNATALIE,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation to others! We pride ourselves on our clean comfortable accommodations and the value we provide. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay!

Please come back and visit us again soon at Super 8 Timmins!

Warm Wishes,

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Location is great - close to the downtown area. Rooms were clean, all the staff were nice, always something that can make or break a visit.

Beds were okay - a little soft for my liking and the pillows, well a firmer pillow would have been nice (had to use multiple pillows to get the support I was after).

Will return next time I'm passing through Timmins

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
TiffanyThibeau, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Timmins on, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear Gene V,

Thanks for your review.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Warm Regards!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I recently stayed at this Super 8 in Timmins, I had been there last year prior to the renovations! I would like to start with my first impression upon checking in. I was extremely impressed with Nicole, Super 8's evening front desk staff. Nicole treated me as if she remembered me from last year, I know she couldn't have but the feeling was there! She was so welcoming, kind and efficient. Super 8 is lucky to have Nicole, a true gem. I was fortunate to have met Tiffany Thibeau, the GM of this Super 8, I did share with her my overall opinion of her newly renovated hotel and how wonderful Nicole is. I was delighted to walk into the renovated room, my first thought was I should remove my shoes, the carpet was so lovely and I wanted to treat it like home. Everything was new, clean and very appealing to the eye. Nice job on picking colors and decor! I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Timmins, I'll be back next year...see you then Nicole!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
TiffanyThibeau, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Timmins on, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2015

Dear Shawna E,

Thank you for your kind review! We are extremely happy with our renovation and when we receive reviews like yours; it means a lot to our whole team!

Nicole is a real gem and a long standing member of our team. I will most definitely pass along your kind words to her again. (When we met, I also let Nicole know how thrilled you were with her welcoming nature!)

It was great to meet you! We look forward to having you back with us again next year! See you soon!

Warmest Wishes,