“Raw Food at its Best”
Review of Bliss Cafe

Bliss Cafe
Ranked #84 of 307 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Had supper here tonight and I was amazed at how good raw food can be. You really need to try their salad, pizza or soups. Healthy and yummy at the same time.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Bliss Cafe is one of the best kept secrets in Thunder Bay. Owner Helen Liba, who is a Raw Food Chef, has a giant heart and is making a huge difference in people's live through her food and knowledge of using food as your medicine, so to speak. She shares freely from her heart and is a beautiful person to meet. Try going to The Bliss Cafe. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I was looking for vegan and tried Bliss Cafe (I am only vegan about 60% of the time right now). It was excellent. The food was incredibly tasty with many layers of flavour. I don't think I've had vegan food that was this flavourful before. I had my meal to go, but once I tasted it, I was wishing I had tried once of their many vegan "cheese"cakes too. Next time...

Reviewed 24 June 2016

quiet, small vegan café. Food is excellent - staff very friendly. service slow because all is made on the spot. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I had no idea there was a restaurant in Thunder Bay that catered to people looking for raw food, vegan food, and gluten free food! Not all of it is raw, but my point is that this is a unique place that makes some of the most delicious and most nutritious food you will find in any restaurant, anywhere. We are lucky to have such a place in Thunder Bay. I love it!