“A place to return to again and again”
Review of The Pasta Shoppe

The Pasta Shoppe
Ranked #118 of 307 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 11
Description: Nestled in the South core business district of Thunder Bay, ON The Pasta Shoppe is a casual restaurant that specializes in small batch, handcrafted Italian food complemented by an extensive flavour infused Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar tasting bar.
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I ordered conveniently online and picked up my order which was promptly ready at the time it was requested. So convenient! But the best part was it was so delicious, the quantity was plentiful and was reasonably affordable. I loved that the restaurant smelled exactly like my Nana's home growing up! Will be returning again and again when I visit Thunder Bay!

Kim P, Manager at The Pasta Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you! We look forward to your visit. We are so happy to read that we touched on a childhood memory.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Second year for ordering a family sized Lasagna from The Pasta Shop, for my Christmas dinner. The pasta was so fresh, lots of ricotta cheese and meat, enough for 6 plus left overs. I also ordered a couple dozen of their meatballs as well, they are quite big and full of flavour, looking forward to trying a few other dishes they have.

Kim P, Owner at The Pasta Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

It was a pleasure making it for you! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Three of us went there for lunch for the first time. The shop is clean and bright and the staff are friendly. We went specifically for the gnocchi as it's a favourite but we were disappointed. The cost was $15 for one serving; although it was a good size it was a bit expensive. But we really didn't love the gnocchi. They were heavy and small and didn't have a pleasing taste. I would go back to try other pasta choices but I wouldn't recommend the gnocchi unfortunately.

We are sorry that the gnocchi didn't meet your expectations. We hope you will come back and try our other Fresh Pasta choices. Thank you for writing your review so we can learn from this.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed favourite sauce this week, Sicilian. Hot and delicious as usual, a nice break after eating Thanksgiving turkey and leftovers. Perfect portion size!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

I'm very picky about what kind of foods I feed my children. I love ordering dinner at The Pasta Shoppe, as I know we are eating wholesome homemade food.