“Amazing Pakoras”

Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My colleague and I were in town for business and had cravings for pakoras. A quick search on the web led us to Marsla Grill. The restaurant is located within minutes of downtown TB and has free parking on site. We opted for the dinner buffet once we saw that pakoras was one of the items available. The food is flavorful and replenished throughout the evening. The owner and her staff are friendly and made an effort to get to know every customer. We enjoyed our dinner and will definitely visit the next time we are in town.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We enjoy Masala Grille pretty regularly and it rarely lets us down. Our favourite is the butter chicken, green curry, samosas, aloo gobi, and garlic naan with raita. The flavours are very intense and the sauces will keep bringing you back for more!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

My co-worker brought me here saying the food was delicious. We decided too grab a couple of dishes to split. We got the murgh Tika masala, Chana masala, beef korma and prawn Goan curry. The Tika masala and beef korma tasted great nice flavour unfortunately the Chana masala was not great and we had to cancel the Goan cause we got done everything thing else and was still not out. Service was very slow as well and our waiter seemed very confused. My co-worker said he been here alot and it was never this bad so I'll have to try it again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My son loves to go as he can indulge in the all you can eat buffet. I don’t know how authentic it is but the presentations and flavours are wonderful. I’m sure the a la carte items can be custom tailored to your spice liking but the buffet is just perfect for us. Staff are great and help enhance the experience.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank EarlM5691
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We order in or eat here on a regular basis. Food and service is always outstanding. The last 2 years for New Years, we have ordered in the chefs meal. They have never disappointed us.

Date of visit: January 2018