“Best Cinnamon buns in town!”

The Sweet North Bakery
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Thunder Bay
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 9
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The daily lunches and soups are always delicious, the skull rock stout truffles and cinnamon buns are awesome! This place is really good!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We stop in on a regular basis. Great coffee and delicious baked goods! Open and relaxed atmosphere.Customers have a view of the baking process.
Friendly staff. Will continue to support this local business!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

If you order a plain pretzel, there is NO tax, if you order a cinnamon pretzel there is tax....ask them to explain why....

I stop by every week for a coffee and a dessert, so last week I got hit with the (tax vs no tax) situation, today my pumpkin scone was raw in the middle...you ask if I brought it to their attention...NOPE...I didn't and why not? I have a three strike policy, if I visit again and something is amiss, I will just not go anymore. Sure I had a choise of other items but $5.00 for a brownie is a bit "rich" for my budget

Reviewed 4 August 2016

It was a super surprise to see that Sweet North is serving gelato. I had the lemon sorbet and it was so amazing! Complete with a lemon slice served with it. The food and baking here is the best in the city! So glad you are here.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This review is once again provided by a local. The Sweet North Bakery is place is frequented when a sweet craving occurs, when someone in the family is deserving of a reward, or when you want a quick, good lunch. The Sweet North Bakery provides great food at moderate prices. Highly recommended.