“This is comfort food that is satisfying and delicious (and, surprise, vegetarian/vegan!)”
Review of Bonobos

Bonobos
Ranked #35 of 318 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Since I moved to Thunder Bay, Bonobos is my go-to place for the best vegan comfort foods I've ever had. Vegan poutine, big messy delicious burgers, and they even have great salads, I'm told! Even the meat-eaters love this stuff, it's just great food, made fresh, with quality ingredients, and friendly service.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Eric A

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We were looking for an organic restaurant and came across this cute shop that has a really good Wild Rice Mushroom n Swiss burger and awesome Quinoa Mac n Cheese bites. Oh and their Banana Nut Muffins are splendid. Their portions are large and they have a wide drink selection. They're mostly takeout but they also have seating so you can eat it while it's hot. The owners are super friendly and helpful. We'll definitely be coming back again.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank JessieSho
Reviewed 12 February 2016

I actually didn't make it to Bonobos this trip but I had to place a review because it was the most highly recommended place for a veggie burger in Thunder Bay. Eveyone says they are the best and I hope to visit them next time I'm in town.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank memorymakermom
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Bonobos food is DELICIOUS! I'm not a vegetarian, but I regularly return for the melt burger and poutine. One of my favourite places to eat.

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Possibly better than beef. I wouldn't call myself a full on vegetarian, but goddamn these guys make a good veggie burger. Mushroom melt.

Date of visit: December 2015