“Good sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We came over the holidays with my elderly mother. She had the Chinese Buffett and appeared to enjoy it. My husband and I had the Japanese food. It was great, fresh and tasty. We will make sure we are hungrier next to so as to take better advantage of the all you can eat nature of the restaurant. Service was good if not terribly solicitous. We will come back again.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Came with 6 co-workers for a experience of Japanese food.... cannot express how horrible the experience was.....bare buffet at all times...happen to be at buffet when the 3 seafood supreme came out and took 3 mussels ate one rubbery...someone asked me how it was while my mouth was full and I almost choked.....no idea who r server was ordered 5 shu
si items for 6 people over 40 mins to get to the table order more so we could get r money's worth. We came to Toyko House 5:45 and left at 8 and still did not get r second order.....no manger no one to hold accountable .,...so I paid the 31.50 ....our table of 6 paid 180 for food and we all ate about 40$ retail of food.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank pr0zz
Reviewed 23 September 2017

i have eaten at may different sushi restaurants and this one was the worst i ever had. The service was average. the small hot plate are had no food and they where empty for the most of the time i was there. the sushi was so bad that you could get better roll at a grocery store. also the price for what i payed to what i got was not right.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The hours of operation said they were open until 3 pm. We came at 2:30 pm and they refused to seat us saying you will not have time to finish eating before we close. I responded, "so you are kicking us out." The hostess replied yes.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Arlene R
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The AYCE was amazing. I really appreciated the assortment of sashimi, tempura, appetizers, handrolls, and hot food. The green salad was great!

I didn't really see the point of the buffet as it was never restocked, but it was interesting.

Service was pretty slow and the restaurant wasn't very busy at all. Very difficult to get the server's attention, even to get the bill.

Soft drinks are not free refills.

Date of visit: May 2017