“Our take-out go-to”

Fox On The Run
Ranked #170 of 307 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We often use Fox on the Run to cater our business meetings. Their egg salad sandwiches are delish!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Most times I've eaten here has been during the week. Twice I have gone on a Saturday and been disappointed. I thought I'd treat my daughter to lunch while out shopping. When we went in there were only 3 different wraps to choose from in the ready made section. We had the smoked salmon wrap, which was dripping from the water from the wilted lettuce. We also had a bowl of the Turkey Rice soup....there was no broth to speak of and was mostly mushy and too salty. Neither of us were able to finish it. I think I was more bothered that I chose somewhere I said was a good place to stop for lunch and ended up not being the case.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Nice little place, pleasant staff, GREAT food. Love the turkey on cranberry bun, with sweet potato mayo, apple wood dressing...my favourite. Just had one for lunch yummy!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Small little sit in restaurant -- you go to the front to order -- they generally have two soups - both homemade and depending on what you like the soups are very good -- they have good sandwiches - all fresh ingredients - a little pricy but quality usually is - you get what you pay for -- if you want a decent soup and sandwich you should try this -- they also have a coffee bar so whatever your fancy is in coffees you likely will get it there - and the desserts are pretty fine -- I sometimes just stop in for coffee

Reviewed 1 April 2015

Great homemade food! Their soups are priced by size and very good! A bowl is a "bowl"....even the cup of soup is a small bowl. I have had the Zucchini Gorgonzola and the Chick Pea Bacon. I was a little leary on the bacon but it had just the right amount - not overflowing with it.