“Delicious”

Thyme Fine Dining
Ranked #66 of 308 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 11
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

More attention to what the client has ordered is needed. Be careful if you have food allergies your order may not come out exactly as you requested. I learned this on the 2 times I went there. The food tastes fantastic though.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Thyme restaurant has been around for a while but this was my first visit. Four of us went for a Monday lunch. I wasn't that hungry and so ordered 'Fishcakes' on Greens. I've had delicious ones before; in Toronto, Ottawa, Italy and France but I made a mistake ordering them this time. They were mushy and boring. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying their meals, (onion soup, quiche etc.) and so I will try those next time. Service was good. Price was good. I'll give them another chance.

Geri L, Owner at Thyme Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hello Christine; Thank you so much for your review and taking the time to post. I sincerely apologize that our crab cakes were clearly not up to our standards, and I thank you for bringing it to our attention. I certainly will speak with the chefs to ensure, our recipe is followed to the letter, which delivers moist, (not mushy) and flavorful crab cakes. I also thank you for giving us another opportunity to show you the delicious food that we create!
Sincerely, Geri

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner for my husband's birthday and can say this was some of the best and authentic French food. The Roquefort dressing! French onion soup and the absolutely best coquille st Jacques.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We visited Thyme Fine Dining for the first time this weekend. Breakfast with our son who has been to Thyme before and recommended we try it. Don't let the location deter you from Thyme - great service and atmosphere in a wonderful old building. If our breakfast was the standard to go by we can't wait to visit for dinner during our next trip to T.Bay.

1  Thank KenJen1982
Geri L, Owner at Thyme Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again for dinner!! Thank you as well for taking the time to post this great review!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Basically I had to leave as I could not make the stairs up a I am handicap ..

Get out of the middle ages already !!!

Geri L, Owner at Thyme Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

I am not sure what you are referring to, as our restaurant is completely handicap accessible. We have many guests in that are in wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and canes. We have seating available on the main floor, any guests seated upstairs, are seated there at their request. So, we are actually quite current with the times, perhaps you should have this discussion with the person who made the reservations?