“I forgot I was a carnivore!”
Review of In Common

In Common
Ranked #30 of 312 Restaurants in Thunder Bay
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I've now been 4 times to In Common and haven't been disappointed yet. Their soups and wraps are seriously delicious - all with nary a meat protein in sight! That's not to say they don't have meat - I tried their charcuterie board on my first visit and it was great. But the black bean & sweet potato wrap is so good and FILLING, there's no need for meat. Service has always been good and prices are very reasonable. Will go back again and again...

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times. Doesn't matter what I have, the food is so fresh,so healthy, and so tasty, that I feel like a million bucks when I leave and for the rest of the day. Not So Common Cobb Salad is always a winner, if you want a suggestion. The service is friendly and comfortable, and there are some stellar choices for drinks. This is where you go to do something good for yourself!

1  Thank Johanna M
Reviewed 30 January 2017

We were passing through Thunder Bay and happened upon this place for lunch. We were actually walking down the street to another restaurant, but saw this place and it looked so appealing, and smelled delicious! The food was fantastic! I really loved the decor, it was busy when we first got there, all tables in our section were full, but I didn't feel cramped at all. The soup we had was the best I have ever had, and I make soup all the time! I had the 'Vegetarian' as my meal and it was so good. Taking into consideration the ingredients, the portion size and the overall decor and vibe of the place the value for you money at this restaurant is unbelievable. I wish we had something like this in our town!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I loved the food but the noise in the place made it almost impossible to carry on a conversation. Tables are too close and the room is very small. Had to wash my jacket when I came home as it did smell of the cooking. too cramped

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Tucked in an old building on Cumberland st. I discovered a cozy lunch place. The service was good, the coffe excellent. The soups are filled with flavour. I loved the sunny front se toon where you could chat easily with friends while watching people walk by. On my second visit the front se toon was full. We had to sit in the dark, cool bar area where the music was loud and there was a smell of grease in the air.