Clarion Hotel(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 76
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

US$ 99
US$ 106
US$ 85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 63
Canadas Best Value inn - Sudbury(Sudbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 82
US$ 95
All reviewswalk in showerfront deskoppshampoobedslobby
Reviewed 11 May 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Pioneer Inn on the way down to Barrie to visit my mother for Mother's Day. I was greeted at the front desk with a smile, given my extra pillows, as requested, and directed to our room. The room was clean and neat.....,just what we wanted for a one night stay. We were so happy we have booked a room for our return trip! On an interesting side note, the motel is being renovated.......not sure if it has been in continuous operation, but my parents, sister and I stayed at the same place 45 years ago!!! i was thrilled to find it still or again in business. A nice, clean no-frills place at a terrific price!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patsy S
Reviewed 9 May 2016

My husband & I were driving from Toronto to Thunder Bay, & trying to keep costs down, we were always on the look-out for a deal.
Stopping in Sudbury for the night, a quick google search told me that this was the cheapest hotel around, & I figured 'how bad could it be?'
Well, I was very impressed. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, & it was a great place to spend the night. It was very quiet, I couldn't hear the other customers or any road traffic.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ThePunkHippie
Reviewed 10 November 2014

I pulled in after a long drive. I just needed a place to rest for the night before carrying on with my drive in the morning. Staff was friendly, reasonable price, newly renovated rooms, flat screen TV, tiled bathroom, lots of space in the room and it was very clean. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Siko
Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last minute after arriving in the area approaching 11pm. The guy on the front desk was incredibly helpful and gave us a key to a room straight away.

Considering the price, the room was large, beds very comfortable and everything very clean.

The only downside was breakfast which was definitely on the basic side.

Overall though one of the best motels we've stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank Rob A
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Our car broke down and could not make it to the hotel after talking with a rude man over the phone at, 7:30 in the morning on August 29th, (Amaric) he informed us of fees that were not posted on their website. Horrible, rude, unnecessary.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends