“Great place to eat!”

FISH TIME Fish&Chips
Ranked #42 of 147 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 May 2018

From the outside of the building and the slightly random and outdated décor, one wouldn't think much of the restaurant. But that aside, the FOOD IS A HIDDEN GEM in Stratford! It is also in a central and convenient location and seemed to be busy the entire time we were there.

My friend and I ordered the 2pc Haddock meals with fries. The fish was cooked well and perfectly flaky. The fries were crispy and fluffy. We also had a side order of shrimp and although the shrimp was good, there was a little too much batter.

The Chef and waiter were especially helpful when checking ingredients to accommodate my very sensitive allergy to all dairy ingredients. The in house made batter and the tarter sauce all turned out to be dairy-free!

Overall, GREAT place to eat along with friendly and quick service. It is likely now my go-to place to eat whenever I visit Stratford going forward!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Cozy little restaurant found on Wellington St. For this hungry group of four visiting Stratford and needing a quick lunch "Fish Time and Staff" were a delightful surprise. Fresh battered shrimp and hand cut fries were the best we ever had! Shrimp were large and the batter so fresh, fries were fresh cut... Coffee was a bottomless cup. Prices were great and service was quick. Thanks we'll be back.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I love fish and chips. Great fries and even better fish. This is a high calorie meal. If I'm going to eat this kind of food, I want it to be the best and Fish Time, is the best.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Cozy little restaurant with both dine in and take out options. Fish and chips were delicious, fresh, and cooked to order. Service was friendly and welcoming. I will definitely return for another delicious meal in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

While taking time in Stratford, it's important to keep track of time due to the fact that lunch is not served in some high end places after 14:30; this small, but cosy restaurant helped me have my late lunch I can not say that it's been the best fish&chips, but tasty. Service is very friendly, price is reasonable...