Front Row Centre Bed and Breakfast
Mercer Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 157
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
Queen's Inn at Stratford(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 167
Best Western Plus The Arden Park Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 135
BestWestern.com
The Parlour Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
US$ 348
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Suburban Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 105
Orbitz.com
The Stratford Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
Majer's Motel(Stratford)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

This was my second stay at Front Row Centre. I had a lovely stay again. I had the ground floor room again with ensuite bathroom and a sitting area. The room was very comfortable. My towels were changed daily. Breakfasts were delicious and filling with lots of fresh food. My allergies were accommodated once again. There is a sitting room upstairs that has a coffee maker, kettle, fridge and tv. Front Row Centre is in a great location walking distance to all theatres. There is lots of parking. I will recommend Front Row Centre to friends. Reasonable rates and no tax is charged. Anne and Bob are very friendly and will answer any questions you may have. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Watched The Sound of Music at the Festival Theatre and stayed overnight with my family. We loved every minute of our stay! Bob and Anne were wonderful and accomodating hosts. They made us feel at home right away and were very generous with their suggestions of places to see,visit and things to try....and some other personal stuff though our stay was short.We loved their well -cared for modest home, yummy breakfast, the rooms were comfortable and clean and to have the sitting room upstairs to ourselves was a real treat!!! Would highly recommend to friends and family. We would stay at their B n B all over again once we get the chance to visit Stratford. Thank you, Bob and Anne for the warm hospitality!

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stayed here for one night and were greeted by the friendly and very easy going hosts. Our room was clean and had its own entrance off of the drive way. The room would be very ideal for those with mobility issues who do not want to do stairs. I was slightly concerned that we would hear a lot of noise as our interior door opened right into the dining room, but it didn't prove to be a problem. Breakfast was delicious. Scones, fresh fruit, coffee (we were asked at arrival if we prefer tea, coffee or decaf), omelet, meat, toast and home made jam. I thought the price was very reasonable. I would stay here again on our next visit to Stratford. We were able to walk to all theaters.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Great location, easy walking access to the theatres and downtown. Very comfortable room, and an excellent breakfast (haven't eaten like that since I was a kid)!! Great hosts who kept things simple and provided the guidance we needed.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights in late September to see A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was a really comfortable stay and we hope to be back! We stayed in the room on the ground floor, which has an ensuite bathroom and it's own private entrance on the side. The bed was really comfortable, and we both slept very well. We were able to park in the driveway for the whole weekend which was a great bonus as well. Front Row Centre is - as its name suggests - in a perfect location: we walked everywhere in 10 minutes! Anne and Bob are so kind and attentive! This was our first time staying in Stratford and they made us feel right at home. Anne is an amazing cook - breakfast was delicious! We'd return just for the breakfast ;) Two of the ladies staying at the same time as us said they always stay at this particular B&B. I can see why! Definitely staying here next time we're in Stratford!! Thank you Anne & Bob!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple