See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stayed here for one night and were greeted by the friendly and very easy going hosts. Our room was clean and had its own entrance off of the drive way. The room would be very ideal for those with mobility issues who do not want to do stairs. I was slightly concerned that we would hear a lot of noise as our interior door opened right into the dining room, but it didn't prove to be a problem. Breakfast was delicious. Scones, fresh fruit, coffee (we were asked at arrival if we prefer tea, coffee or decaf), omelet, meat, toast and home made jam. I thought the price was very reasonable. I would stay here again on our next visit to Stratford. We were able to walk to all theaters.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Great location, easy walking access to the theatres and downtown. Very comfortable room, and an excellent breakfast (haven't eaten like that since I was a kid)!! Great hosts who kept things simple and provided the guidance we needed.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights in late September to see A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was a really comfortable stay and we hope to be back! We stayed in the room on the ground floor, which has an ensuite bathroom and it's own private entrance on the side. The bed was really comfortable, and we both slept very well. We were able to park in the driveway for the whole weekend which was a great bonus as well. Front Row Centre is - as its name suggests - in a perfect location: we walked everywhere in 10 minutes! Anne and Bob are so kind and attentive! This was our first time staying in Stratford and they made us feel right at home. Anne is an amazing cook - breakfast was delicious! We'd return just for the breakfast ;) Two of the ladies staying at the same time as us said they always stay at this particular B&B. I can see why! Definitely staying here next time we're in Stratford!! Thank you Anne & Bob!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Who wants to deal with parking at the theatre? With Front Row Centre you can park your car when you get there and leave it till you head home. The location on Front and Albert is in easy walking distance of all 4 theatres and the shops and restaurants.
The hosts Anne Marie and Bob are friendly and attentive - clean rooms and clean towels every day. And the breakfasts are lovely - a hot entree, fruit, juice and home baked goodies - served round a table for the six guests. And the rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Room 3 is on the main floor with private entrance and 4 piece bath. Lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My daughter and I went to the Stratford Festival in early July and we stayed one night at the Front Row Centre B&B. We had a lovely time. Anne and Bob made us feel right at home and the breakfast was amazing... yummy and so filling that we really didn't need to get lunch. We were able to walk everywhere and we easily walked to all the theatres and downtown Stratford. The B&B was very clean, comfortable, and very affordable. I will definitely stay here again when we come back next year to see the shows, and would highly recommend the B&B to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: All rooms at the B&B were lovely and very comfy. The inn also offered a special sitting room for the guests with coffee and drinks and TV.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family