US$ 159
US$ 231
Stone Maiden Inn(Stratford)
US$ 153
Forest Motel & Woodland Retreat(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 123
The Stratford Hotel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
The Swan Motel(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
The Old Rectory(Stratford)
US$ 210
The Parlour Inn(Stratford)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 176
Official Site
The Bruce Hotel(Stratford)
US$ 338
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights in late September to see A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was a really comfortable stay and we hope to be back! We stayed in the room on the ground floor, which has an ensuite bathroom and it's own private entrance on the side. The bed was really comfortable, and we both slept very well. We were able to park in the driveway for the whole weekend which was a great bonus as well. Front Row Centre is - as its name suggests - in a perfect location: we walked everywhere in 10 minutes! Anne and Bob are so kind and attentive! This was our first time staying in Stratford and they made us feel right at home. Anne is an amazing cook - breakfast was delicious! We'd return just for the breakfast ;) Two of the ladies staying at the same time as us said they always stay at this particular B&B. I can see why! Definitely staying here next time we're in Stratford!! Thank you Anne & Bob!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Who wants to deal with parking at the theatre? With Front Row Centre you can park your car when you get there and leave it till you head home. The location on Front and Albert is in easy walking distance of all 4 theatres and the shops and restaurants.
The hosts Anne Marie and Bob are friendly and attentive - clean rooms and clean towels every day. And the breakfasts are lovely - a hot entree, fruit, juice and home baked goodies - served round a table for the six guests. And the rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: Room 3 is on the main floor with private entrance and 4 piece bath. Lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My daughter and I went to the Stratford Festival in early July and we stayed one night at the Front Row Centre B&B. We had a lovely time. Anne and Bob made us feel right at home and the breakfast was amazing... yummy and so filling that we really didn't need to get lunch. We were able to walk everywhere and we easily walked to all the theatres and downtown Stratford. The B&B was very clean, comfortable, and very affordable. I will definitely stay here again when we come back next year to see the shows, and would highly recommend the B&B to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: All rooms at the B&B were lovely and very comfy. The inn also offered a special sitting room for the guests with coffee and drinks and TV.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I spent 2 nights of the May long weekend at this B & B. I was surprised to discover that their May rate is only $85.00 a night which is $30.00 off of their regular rate of $115.00. They have 3 rooms 2 have ensuite bathrooms and one with a private bathroom. I had the room on the main floor which had an ensuite bathroom and private entrance. This room is ideal for people who have difficulty with stairs. There is also a tv lounge on the 2nd floor with coffee and tea making facilities. There is also a fridge available if you need to store leftovers. This B & B is very clean. The breakfasts are to die for. Anne Marie and Bob will acomodate special diets if they know ahead of time. The hosts are very accomodating which I appreciated because my train was 3 hours late on a Friday afternoon. Anne Marie and Bob are excellent hosts and recommend restaurants and attractions if you ask. Going home I was able to leave my bags in my room and I could come and go as I pleased which I appreciated. This B & B is in an excellent location you can park your car and walk everywhere. This B & B is very reasonably priced for Stratford and I won't stay anywhere else. Anne Marie and Bob have been in business for 14 years and it shows. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Stratford.

Room Tip: For people with disabilities the main floor room is an excellent choice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here in early June and went to see Fiddler on the Roof. The place was very clean, welcoming and comfortable. We arrived Friday night and were able to walk all around town and enjoy the establishments. Saturday we walked to the play. Didn't have to get in the car all weekend. 5-10 min walk to either downtown or the Festival Theatre. Anne and Bob (owners of B&B) were great. Nice to chat with and cook a heck of a breakfast. Great value especially for the price. Already planning a return trip. Oh and Fiddler is a must see!!

• Stayed: June 2013