See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My daughter and I went to the Stratford Festival in early July and we stayed one night at the Front Row Centre B&B. We had a lovely time. Anne and Bob made us feel right at home and the breakfast was amazing... yummy and so filling that we really didn't need to get lunch. We were able to walk everywhere and we easily walked to all the theatres and downtown Stratford. The B&B was very clean, comfortable, and very affordable. I will definitely stay here again when we come back next year to see the shows, and would highly recommend the B&B to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: All rooms at the B&B were lovely and very comfy. The inn also offered a special sitting room for the guests with coffee and drinks and TV.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I spent 2 nights of the May long weekend at this B & B. I was surprised to discover that their May rate is only $85.00 a night which is $30.00 off of their regular rate of $115.00. They have 3 rooms 2 have ensuite bathrooms and one with a private bathroom. I had the room on the main floor which had an ensuite bathroom and private entrance. This room is ideal for people who have difficulty with stairs. There is also a tv lounge on the 2nd floor with coffee and tea making facilities. There is also a fridge available if you need to store leftovers. This B & B is very clean. The breakfasts are to die for. Anne Marie and Bob will acomodate special diets if they know ahead of time. The hosts are very accomodating which I appreciated because my train was 3 hours late on a Friday afternoon. Anne Marie and Bob are excellent hosts and recommend restaurants and attractions if you ask. Going home I was able to leave my bags in my room and I could come and go as I pleased which I appreciated. This B & B is in an excellent location you can park your car and walk everywhere. This B & B is very reasonably priced for Stratford and I won't stay anywhere else. Anne Marie and Bob have been in business for 14 years and it shows. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Stratford.

Room Tip: For people with disabilities the main floor room is an excellent choice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here in early June and went to see Fiddler on the Roof. The place was very clean, welcoming and comfortable. We arrived Friday night and were able to walk all around town and enjoy the establishments. Saturday we walked to the play. Didn't have to get in the car all weekend. 5-10 min walk to either downtown or the Festival Theatre. Anne and Bob (owners of B&B) were great. Nice to chat with and cook a heck of a breakfast. Great value especially for the price. Already planning a return trip. Oh and Fiddler is a must see!!

• Stayed: June 2013