“Imitation/processed foid”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Won't ever go again for a meal. Wish they would let you know the chicken in sandwiches is processed & for the price it should be real chicken,,,,Yuck!! My friends tomato soup wasn't that warm & looked like a can of stewed tomatoes heated on the stove top. Fries were the only saving grace. Will NEVER go again to eat here again or even recommend it as a dining establishment. No complaints about service.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We recently went for dinner at The Office Bar & Grill in St. Catharines based on previous reviews and a local recommendation. Our meals were well prepared and served efficiently although my country fried chicken special was overcooked and tough to eat. The restaurant provided a cool dining atmosphere but don't look up or you'll see paint peeling from the ceiling tiles and dirty heater / air conditioner vents. Attentive service but probably not a place we would go to again for dinner.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Five of us ate here on a Saturday night. It was a very hot evening and the a/c in The Office was most welcome. Appreciated the sign in the front door warning that parking was paid across the street - we avoided a ticket as a result. Everyone in our group agreed the food was excellent - three had one of the menu pasta dishes and all reported it was flavourful, nicely cooked pasta and the sauces delicious. My son ordered a bleu cheese burger and he reported the bleu cheese was "very good quality - the real stuff" and the (very large) burger done just to his liking. I ordered the pan-fried white fish which that evening was a dill-dusted basa fish. It was remarkably well done; the dill was not overpowering and the fish was flaky and tender. I asked for a salad with it which was enormous, very colourful (lots of different veggies) and had a chick-pea and tomato salad included. It was a fantastic meal, one I would very much recommend. My congratulations to the kitchen and the owners - we will be back.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Went to the office tonight. It was great once again. Intimate atmosphere. I recommend this place to people looking for great craft beer wine and food that is on point.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

This is one of my favourite places for lunch downtown. It is reasonably priced, always friendly service, food arrives quickly and tastes great! Love the fish with home made farmers salad and tartar sauce...yummy!