“Lunch ”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch during a conference and although their lunch special menu is limited the small Pho Beef soup was more then enough for lunch. It wasn't quite right but the kitchen fixed it right away. Hard pressed to get a lunch for $6.95 anymore so will be going back to try the cashew chicken or pad Thai.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Food great hot rice very good almond rice dish to return for. Fine
service. Love there buble tea. On cold night keep something warm like sweater. But its worth the food. Can order out. Order to your own liking. Love the peanut sauce

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Spring rolls were great. Also ordered the veggy crispy noodles that tasted burnt. Would go back to try a different menu item.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The food was authentic, fresh and tasty. The portion size could be improved upon. I liked the presentation which you normally see only in high end restaurants. The pad thai was really done well and presented well.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Ordered takeout which took over an hour. The food was cold and old. My bill was $83.00. The fresh rolls were disintegrated. The duck had so little meat and a horrible flavour was inedible. The vegetables were minimal and the chicken was rubbery in the Thai green curry. We are actually waiting on the duck soup right now as half our order wasn't delivered to us. I am trying to bring myself to actually eat my wonton soup. Spicy Thai and Sahla Thai are way better. The rice was so so old it was like it had sat in a refrigerator each piece of rice somehow managed to be hard and chewy. I cant wait for the pop in my order to come so I can cleanse my mouth of this horrible taste.