Dirty smelly old unkempt. room was dirty muddy footprints not cleaned we would have left but time was a concern for us. I normally stay in Niagara Falls but decide to stay closer to our son's place. I have stayed in Niagara in rooms at the same price, much nicer. When I went to check in was told I had no reservation and need to pay.... I had paid and had confirmation in a email. After about 10 min of the clerk flipping through papers I looked over the counter and picked up the reservation paper with my name and visa receipt on it and ask could this be it? he just said "OH I Guess" it then took another 10 min to get a room key. He then told me tv and phone did not work in room. We went into room it had tools all over the place and the room was a mess not made up and the phone in pieces on the floor. I went back and he seemed POed that I complained so he gave me another room. long story short. DON'T STAY HERE
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge St. Catharines
- Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines Ontario, Canada