US$ 121
Stone Mill Inn(St. Catharines)
US$ 145
US$ 129
US$ 126
Capri Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
Tigh-na-Mara Bed and Breakfast(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 163
Comfort Inn(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 95
Priceline
Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Springbank House(St. Catharines)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleantea and coffee facilitiesworked fineoff the highwayking bedmini fridgevalue for the moneyeasy accessniagara regionstcanadarateslinens
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I went there on Christmas time.The front desk tryed to charge me a higher price than the website for the same type of the room. After noticing this, I booked by myself the room and went again to the front desk. After this I could get the room for the fair price. I didnt see any bugs, but the furniture is really old.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MannyGrewal1, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you Andersontrajano11 for your feedback. I wish I had the chance to speak to you regarding this matter and clarify it a bit more. As a franchise property and also a property listed on the booking engines online we must stay in parity with all websites.

I believe what happened is online you saw a cheaper price which sometimes guests do but that is because being so close to the border it shows prices in USD.

I guarantee you that we would never overcharge for any type of room and would match the price if there was ever any difference.

I am guessing the rest of your stay went well and you found everything else to your standards. We are doing some renovations and would love for you to come back and take a look at some of the changes made.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Situation is ideal: very near the highway QE2 and the Niagara attractions. The rooms are basic but very spacious. Kingsize beds and good quality mattress.
Bathroom and carpet need to be renovated. Telephone didn't work. Heating system was very loud.
But the very good price is more than decisive!
The guy at the reception (evening) was very charming and willing to give information about nearby restaurants, wine tastings, but also about the political system in Canada. Very interesting!
I would recommend this motel not only for a 1 night stop, but even for several nights!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MannyGrewal1, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Ladylynn234,

Thank you for your review of our establishment. I am pleased you found us ideal for your stay. I do apologize for the phone not working. There was a problem with a couple of the lines at that end of the building, and we were awaiting Bell Canada to come rectify the problem. Our staff is very knowledgeable and willing to go that extra mile to help our guests enjoy their stay and all that the nearby region has to offer as well. We look forward to your next stay with us and we have your blanket set aside for you when you return.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Funky smell. Several layers of paint over wallpaper. If you set your standards and expectations real low then you won't be disappointed. You do get a fridge and microwave plus there is a large parking lot

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian P

Hello Brian P,

Thank you for your review of our establishment. I'm glad you enjoyed having a fridge and microwave in the room. We like to make sure our guests have as many comforts of home as possible while traveling. Our large parking lot allows for bus and transport parking so drivers to also have a place to stay while on the road! I do apologize that you found the room to have a "funky" smell. If you had notified us, we could have changed your room straight away for you. I invite you to come back and stay with us again in another room!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We have stayed here a few times recently and have had some interesting times.. Rates are great but you do get what you pay for.... Hotel needs some basic repairs like a broken toilet, broken door security lock, & carpets appear dirty... We had an issue of maintenance workers a making us up as well but the manager kindly gave us a good discount and we appreciated that...

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MannyGrewal1, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you P706NYjimmyl for your feedback. As your title says "Needs Repairs" we are pleased to say when you were staying the renovations had began. I am under the assumption that it was the noise maintenance was making that your were given the discount for.

We are replacing bathroom tiling (floor and wall), toilets, shower heads, lighting, most televisions, all security latches and much more.

I am happy that staff was able to work with you and offer that discount and everything worked out as it should.

I invite you back the next time you come this way to show you our new changes.

Thanks.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

A real mix of impressions at this motel. So many of the bad ones could be fixed with just a bit of care,
Broken glass in the parking lot. Big sign advertising rooms at something like $55 a night when nothing online indicates that. Big crack in the door to the adjoining room. When I mentioned it to the clerk she said "Its been like that for years" Half of the security lock missing. Again she said she knew about it. Does not give a feeling of safety.

Some good things as well. The room was mostly quite clean but some painting would help. The fridge was very nice. Lots of hot water. Comfortable bed. Large room.

There was no promised microwave. There was an iron and ironing board.

When I went to check out there was a sign saying 'Back in 5 minutes" This at 8 AM. By the size of the group waiting to check out and the number of key cards sitting on the counter, it seems to have been a long 5 minutes.

All in all, I'm not sure about this place. It teeters on the edge between OK and stay away.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
MannyGrewal1, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thank you London154 for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated when our guests give honest feedback to us.

I am happy to hear you found the room quite clean, the bed comfortable and the room a good size. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed a hot shower and the fridge and iron in the room.

London154 our $59 rate is our lowest rate possible. This rate usually applies when staying for a number of nights/week. I can guarantee you that we are priced the most affordable in the area.

I understand your concern about the door and the extra security latch. The room was sold the day before and the guests were unpacking from the vehicle and had their children in the room somehow either by shutting it too hard by mistake the latch went on.

Our maintenance man had to go over and open the door for them right away and that's why the one piece was broken. Unfortunately being the weekend we were unable to get another latch for Saturday. Being sold out also did not help the situation. The front desk had opened the door to the adjoining room and the guest tried pushing it open with force but it did not open.

London154 I do hope you give us another chance to prove to you that we can have these small issues fixed and be that "better| place.

I also had a chat with the front desk staff and she notified me there was a large group checking out and some rooms had cash deposits and she was gone to check if the rooms were okay as in no smoking/damage.

Hope you have a safe trip home.