“Don't waste your time or money.”

Cromwell Bar & Grill
Ranked #25 of 240 Restaurants in Sarnia
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Service.....horrible.
Stopped by based on some suggestions. Place was 1/2 full. Waitresses standing around . We sat down and waited...... and waited. 2 other customers that were seated after we were, were served first. We flagged down a waitress to take our order after a few other tables were already served their food. I finally got my coffee.... coffee luke warm. After 15 more minutes and other tables having their food brought to them, we dropped a few $$ on table for the coffee and walked out. Better off going to John's restaurant about 10 minutes away.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Excellent breakfast..love the hash browns with onions. Nice family run business...good food...good size portions

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have been going to the Cromwell for years! Either for a hot breakfast on weekends, or the Clubhouse with Fries & Gravy for lunch/dinner.

Service is great, atmosphere is terrific and the food is to die for.

The Cromwell is one of the select "few" places I'd recommend to those visiting Sarnia. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stopped in for lunch while at the first day of training. I had the chicken souvlaki and it was really good. It came with fries and a Greek salad which was very tasty. The souvlaki was really good to and had a good flavour without being overpowering. I will try this place again but I'll skip the pop. $2.25 for a can of pop!! Ouch!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Classic diner food. Service is okay. Food is reliably good. Nothing fancy, but if you want fancy, why are you at a diner?