Quality Inn Sarnia
US$ 98
US$ 94
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanaround noonmain highwaygreat stopthe air conditioningcoffee machinehotel breakfastchoice hotelswould stay here againgreat sleephot breakfastroad tripgood sizeattached restaurantsmall fridgequiet location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2011

The room itself was fine, the whole place feels a bit dated. Lobby is nice, the "gym" is kind of pathetic - its a treadmill that I didn't feel safe running on (I'm a big guy) so I just walked, and a bowflex. The hot restaurant breakfast was actually pretty good, but the scrambled eggs were not great. The complimentary continental breakfast was okay I guess for free (I had a bagel with cream cheese) but seems like a token effort. Staff is friendly. Overall its fine, but I was not thrilled to be spending the week in Sarnia to start with and the little things add up. Wifi was kind of intermittent. One HUGE plus is that it TMN (The movie network) is included free, compared to $10-15 pay per view options at other hotels. That alone might bring me back in future, and is a nice thing for longer term business travelers. It is comparable to the Holiday Inn, which I stayed at previously but the HI was just a little bit nicer overall.

Room Tip: Parking is somewhat limited so parking near the north entrance may be handy depending where your room is.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Very clean, comfortable bed, quiet and great staff! Breakfast was delicious and our waitress was a real sweetheart. We'll definitely stay here next year when we go to Rogers Bayfest.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DittoExeter
Reviewed 30 July 2011

The hotel were confy but need some update and the bathroom shower were to hard to change the water. But with have great time. Very spacious for the value. Will book their again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank qmarlene
Reviewed 7 July 2010

More than we wanted to $90-$100 but we were late getting in and the desk clerk was waiting for us with directions and menus to 2 restaurants that were serving food til ten o'clock because the Hotel restaurant is not open on Sunday. Amazing. Room very! comfortable. location right off main highway (interstate). Nice town, biked down the St. Claire river, up under the bridge looking out at beautiful Lake Huron. Nice. Little bar in Hotel nice for a nightcap.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank treeshaker
Reviewed 27 October 2004

My fiancee and I stayed at the Village Inn in June of 2004. We were on our way to Toronto and only stayed for one evening. The room was nothing special but clean and adequate. Everything worked fine, and we were comfortable. I'm not sure why the other review mentioned the matress... nothing special in our room. We did not eat at the restaurant, but it appeared clean and was probably fine. The staff was friendly and prompt. No problems and probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, hotel in Sarnia. If we ever pass through again, we'd definitely stay here.

6  Thank HexTheCat