Motel 6 Peterborough(Peterborough)
US$ 85
US$ 82
Comfort Inn & Suites(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Twin Pines Bed and Breakfast(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 174
US$ 146
US$ 143
US$ 114
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Blue Jay Motel(Peterborough)
US$ 69
US$ 92
Robyn's Motel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 95
1,732 results
All reviewsfront deskbunk bedswafflesfamily suitehard boiled eggscontinental breakfastroom was cleantop floorhockey tournamentthe breakfast areahot tubnice breakfastexcellent staycleaning staffpleasant stayfresh fruitin town
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed two nights mid week and enjoyed it. The room was clean and modern with comfortable enough beds. The staff was friendly and the hotel had some good amenities.

The included breakfast was better than I expected with a couple of hot dishes available.

Complaints? The shower was very slow to drain and the walls are very thin. I could hear people walking around above me. It has less noise reduction than my house. I thought that was odd.

Room Tip: Get the top floor so you don't hear folks walking around.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Ken K, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

We recognize that genuinely warm hospitality and professional service are always appreciated by our guests. We focus on maintaining a clean and modern facility and providing unparalleled value to our guests.

Providing our guests with a good shower and plentiful hot water is priority for us. Occasionally we experience an isolated difficulty that impedes our success in delivering on this goal. We regret the impact that the slow drain had on your guest experience. We will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to improve your experience on the occasion of your next visit.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The exterior of the hotel is well maintained, which continues as you walk inside. During check in the front staff was very personable and went above and beyond by making us feel welcome. The room was very clean and we were greeted by a personal, handwritten note from the housekeeper who had cleaned our room (this is something I have never seen before, even at luxury hotels, and thought it was a pretty cool touch). It was obvious that the staff felt a sense of ownership for the property, which I'm guessing is rare in the hospitality business. As we were traveling with children, we enjoyed the pool for the evening which was clean and well maintained. In the morning we enjoyed the breakfast which included hot items. Based on what we paid to stay for the evening, I was impressed at the overall value of the property.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Ken K, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. We are delighted to learn that you were so happy with your hotel experience. Our people are passionate about providing a superior level of service and each associate genuinely takes pride in exceeding the expectations of our guests. It is gratifying to learn that you and your family felt this "sense of ownership" first hand.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you the next time you visit Peterborough, Ontario.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The staff at the reception was very kind and friendly both at the arrival and at the check out. The room was spacious and it felt like an apartment (we had room 403). Our children slept in a two level bed in a smaller room separated from the main room with a curtain . They had no windows and slept very well, and we parents had some intimity. Close to shops and restaurants. The pool was nothing special, but it worked for our kids.

Stayed: July 2017
Ken K, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We are honoured by your comments on how your recent stay with us has resulted in your happiness with our hotel and our brand of genuine hospitality. It is indeed with our focus on service and a personal touch that we aspire to provide travelers to Peterborough, Ontario with a distinctly warm welcome.

I appreciate your comments about the Family Suite which you occupied. This room was designed for grown-ups as well as the kids with their own separate space. With 7 distinct room and suite styles, we have something to meet every guest need.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I just wanted to thank Kirt and his staff for the great welcome I received
I travel a lot on business and I have never been made to feel more welcome
The front desk greeted me like an old friend even though I have only stayed here twice before
There was a personal card from the manager with a treat in my room and even a message from the maid!
Nice touch for a chain motel
The rooms are recently renovated and clean
I'll be back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Ken K, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Today’s travel, whether for business or leisure, can involve a lot of unexpected hurdles and challenges. With a focus on comfort and function, we seek to offer our guests a hotel option that is the perfect antidote to today’s demanding travel.

At the end of the day people choose a hotel for more than just four walls and the things they contain, they come to be recognized as individuals and to feel at home away from their home. We are pleased that you feel that you were warmly received and cared for.

We look forward to seeing you at our Peterborough, Ontario hotel.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

It was good value for you dollar, clean and friendly. The breakfast was ok but nothing special. They had hot chocolate so that was great

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Our sensible rates and friendly service, delivered by genuine hospitality professionals, demonstrate that great value means you can save without settling for less.

Thank you for your comments concerning our free SuperStart® continental breakfast. As a frequent traveler myself I can appreciate the benefit that a wholesome breakfast has on our overall sense of wellness to start the day. By offering our guests 22 breakfast menu items, both cold and hot, we attempt to satisfy as many of our guests' palates as possible.

We hope that you will consider reserving with us the next time your travels take you to Peterborough, Ontario.