Brookstreet Hotel
US$ 260
US$ 270
US$ 154
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

US$ 305
US$ 237
  • Fitness centre
US$ 283
US$ 234
  • Pool
Adam's Airport Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 110
US$ 237
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,215 results
All reviewsjazz loungelive jazzoutdoor poolbusiness parkau naturelbalcony roomgames roomkanata areacanadian tire centrejunior suitesens gamehockey gamebeautiful hotelunderground parkingdowntown ottawacomfortable bedsluxury hotel
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Second time staying here for a hockey tournament. Was pleased again about our stay. Very friendly to front desk, restaurant, house keepers, door men.
Best was having the New York Islander Owner come up to us and wished us luck.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Brookstreet, Director of Rooms Division & Leisure Services at Brookstreet Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear binnie16,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Brookstreet. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Ottawa.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

For starters we had squash soup which was way under seasoned. The salad was ok but the dressing was a little weird. For the main we had steak and it was way undercooked, I told them I was pregnant and needed it well done,waiter came back with end bits of steak well done that was so dry that I couldn't cut it or swallow it. The service was very good but I would never eat here again. The reviews says it's a great hotel with food but we ( as in all of us at the party ) did not enjoy the food and left hungry.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rocxie L

Dear rocxie L,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the less than satisfying experience you had with us. I have reviewed your comments with our Director of Food & Beverage so that he may follow-up with the team to see where we dropped the ball. We hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Not close to a whole lot, thank goodness for Uber. Stayed here 4 days. Would be helpful to have a few more things available to purchase as some drugstore stuff was required and had to travel to get them. Food was inconsistent and some room requests had to be repeated before delivered. Rooms were nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Brookstreet, Director of Rooms Division & Leisure Services at Brookstreet Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Farmfoodie74,

Thanks for sharing your comments on your recent stay. I have passed along your feedback to our Guest Services Manager and Food & Beverage Manager so that they may follow-up with their teams. Please accept my apologises for the 'average' experience you had with us. Our goal is to create sensational experiences for all of our guests - and we are sorry that we did not deliver on that for you. We do hope that you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a team.
Totally awesome!

If you can get in, you gotta stay here!
It’s luxury at an affordable price - easily the best place I’ve stayed for kids’ sports in Ottawa.

Looking for a great place to stay as a team?
You gotta stay here!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Steve M,

Thanks for sharing your review on your recent experience at Brookstreet Hotel. We are happy to here that you enjoyed your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for work so I’m not footing the bill. So this is more an FYI

Room was quite comfortable but lacking amenities for someone staying and working over a longer period ie. no fridge, no microwave; can’t eat room service everyday. Staff was super friendly except for check in at 1:30am when they would have rather put me on the street then give me the room with no ID (my fault I accept that).

The Brookstreet is a well established higher end facility and does live up to its reputation most the time. For a company as charitable as it is I find their billing suspect. I understand the “Destination Marketing Fee” a 3% grab the hotel doesn’t keep, however they charge tax on the DMF as well. When your paying these room rates I guess it’s not much more but still a little back handed. I would prefer they offer a room with a flat rate and include all these charges it might help ease the bill shock of an already expensive stay.

Stayed: November 2017
Brookstreet, Director of Rooms Division & Leisure Services at Brookstreet Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear ThunderDad,

Thanks for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I am sorry that we did not deliver the experience that you deserved from us. We have kool boxes in our rooms that are similar to a mini fridge with a temperature that is kept slightly above the average mini-fridge. For future reference - we have an inventory of fridges and microwaves available upon request. Please do feel free to contact us directly regarding your questions pertaining to DMF - we are happy to pass along the details of how this program works. Thanks again for your comments and suggestions. We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future and allow us the opportunity to create a positive experience for you.