Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$ 104
PricelineUS$ 104
Trip.comUS$ 146
2,056 results
All reviews free laundry desktop computer full kitchen breakfast sandwich steamers snack bag living room mini suite parliament hill breakfast room dining table apartment building large balcony yogurt comfortable bed english muffin outdoor parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

I 'lived' at The Business Inn & Suites from July '19 to Oct '20 for work. I cannot praise the staff enough! This family owned hotel was nothing but accommodating in every way. It's the best!! Breakfast, free laundry, within walking distance of everything anyone could need or want in downtown Ottawa. MacLarens, the restaurant/pool hall/sports lounge has a great menu and the food was always what I was looking for, the beer on tap are numerous and it's in the building!!!
Always smiling, friendly faces in the hotel at the front desk, the maintenance and housekeeping folks (even with the masks on), and were always willing to go the extra mile. I'm living elsewhere now, but I'll be stopping in just to say hello to my friends that work there.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Q9264TMchristophert
Front Desk, Guest Services / Front Office at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2020

On behalf of the team at The Business Inn, we thank you for your warm review! We are pleased to hear such positive comments, and we look forward to your visits!

Reviewed 28 September 2020

Just got back from a weekend in Ottawa where we stayed at the Business Inn. We were pleasantly surprised with how clean and well equipped our room was. My Wife and I booked a Mini-Suite while friends of ours booked one of the much larger executive suites.

Our room was spectacularly clean. Well equipped with a kitchenette, large screen TV in the sitting area and a smaller tv in the bedroom area.

Sitting area had a stand alone computer and printer for use.

The hotel is centrally located to everything Ottawa has to offer. It's an easy 10-15 minute walk to Parliament hill, and it's situated on a main street that an abundance of great restaurants and pubs in the area. Lots of parks and things to see. Be sure to check out the BIRD and LIME scooters in the area to get around quickly for a reasonable price.

Continental breakfast was available every morning. bacon, sausage or egg sandwiches available along with yogurt, fruit, water and cookies. Great way to start every day.

Shower had tons of hot water and lots of power in the Waterpik head of the shower. No Mould or build up at all in the tub area.

Over all, the value of the the Business INN was fantastic. Very happy with our stay, and we'll defiantly be back again.

Staff were amazing when we were there too. Welcoming, friendly and warm. Everyone from the front desk to the maintenance staff.

Room tip: 1012 was a massive room, huge balcony and huge tv, 226 is a mini suite, super clean and had everything you needed
1  Thank colintD4862GM
Front Desk, Guest Services / Front Office at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Thank you for your thoughtful review! Our team is very please that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2020

And I mean NO hot water. I ran the water for 15 minutes and it never got past tepid. Nowhere remotely near hot, so it was impossible to take a bath or a shower. That is pretty much a deal breaker for a hotel. Everything else is fine, furniture very dated but for the price it's fine.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We apologize. We never ruin an apology with an excuse, however, an explanation is in order. Ottawa Hydro had a power surge in our area. The surge blew fuses that operated our water pump. We had our electrician and plumber on site to correct within a few hours. Nevertheless, a few guests, such as yourself, experienced low water pressure. We hope that you will give us a second chance earn your loyalty and trust.

Reviewed 18 September 2020

So I had to be in Canada to quarantine for 14 days prior to my big exams. The Business Inn became my home away from home and it created a very conducive environment to study. Stayed there Aug 28-Sept 13th.
1. Every room is equipped with a full kitchen with a full fridge and stove.
2. Every room is a business suite equipped with a computer and printer for your convenience.
3. They offered to clean my room every day but since I was limiting contact I did not get it refreshed until towards the end of my 2nd week.
4. Very friendly staff
5. breakfast is the same every day, English muffin egg sandwich but I did not care much for it because I had my stuff in my room.
I enjoyed the sweet oranges from South Africa and the snack bag they gave us everyday which had water, cookies, and a blueberry lunch bar.
They had lots of water you could get enough for the day
Juices and yogurt were there for you to get what you wanted.
6. Very clean and quiet place, I will definitely go back there if I am in Ottawa for business.

Room tip: 1st,2nd & third floor are newer 5th floor seemed older and darker than the rest of the other floors I saw. Poor lighting on 5th floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chipon320

We understand that self-isolation is challenging. We are pleased to hear that our team assisted with these challenges. We were more than happy to assist. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2020

This was our second time staying in this hotel in the last few months. Our first stay in early July was quite plaisant, So we decided to return for Labor Day weekend with our teenage daughter. We had an amazing suite which was very clean and extremely comfortable. The staff are always friendly and they made our entire experience extremely positive.....even when this occurred:
AT ABOUT 10 am WE HEARD IN THE HALLWAY “OTTAWA POLICE!! OPEN THE DOOR!!”
Thankfully they were not after us, but the deranged man next door who obviously needed some help. For the full story see here:

(Link deleted due to trip advisor policy. Basically the occupant in the room next to us decided to waste the time of Ottawa police for 4 hours ).

Anyways, in spite of all that went on, we were treated like royalty. I felt like a valued customer. This hotel is now my home in Ottawa every time I visit, and the staff are like family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 861olesyaa

We are proud of our team. They are happy to know that we helped to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you for your patience and understanding on that particular day. We appreciate your ongoing trust and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Ottawa!