1,817 results
All reviewsdesktop computerfree laundryfull kitchensignature suitebreakfast sandwichsteamersmade to order breakfastliving roomhuge tvbreakfast roomparliament hillmini suiteelgin styogurtdining tablean appleapartment building
Reviewed 8 December 2017

My wife and I visited Ottawa from Australia on 19th October 2017, we stayed at this establishment for 3 nights in a mini studio. The room is huge with plenty of wardrobe and bench space through out room. It came with a fridge, microwave, sink, computer, coffee machine, computer/desk, big screen tv and a comfortable bed. The location is fantastic, you are close to everything. Staff are friendly and the breakfast is delicious. This was one of the best hotels we stayed at during our travels and the price is very reasonable for what you get. They even have breakfast packs if you have to leave early in the morning.

Room Tip: mini studio is big enough for two people
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TonyTBI, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We are pleased to hear you had enjoyed our breakfast, found the front desk staff to be polite and helpful in addition to finding our establishment to be one of the best hotels during your travel. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The building, elevators, parking, etc. are a bit old and beat up (like all buildings in this area), but the room itself was excellent, and the bathroom was brand new. Kitchenette was great, with a regular size fridge, oven, microwave oven, sink, and cookware plus utensils. The free breakfast was excellent (for continental). WiFi was fast and reliable. Parking a bit on the expensive side ($15 per night).
Overall, I was quite happy, especially given the reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your candid comments. We are happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I recently stayed at the Business Inn on a business trip to Ottawa and was very impressed with my room - which was actually more like a small apartment. Very simple yet tasteful and convenient. Everything I could possibly need or think of was already there waiting for me and the staff were polite and most helpful. Full-size range and fridge, breakfast downstairs with lots of everything and a computer and printer in my room. Even stage lights around the bathroom mirror - great plus for performers. I recommend this accommodation and will stay here next time I am in Ottawa. My only real complaint is not actually regarding the Business Inn but rather the location of my room since there was a booming disco across the street. I didn't appreciate the noise when I needed to sleep however I noticed the hotel had thoughtfully placed a white noise machine in the room to combat the disturbance somewhat. In future I will request a room elsewhere in the building should I make a return visit.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your candid comments! We are happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay in addition to all the amenities we provide. Glad to hear the white noise machine had somewhat helped. We apologize for the disturbance. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The rooms are like full aparments which is awesome. They come with a full kitchen, dining area, living room and a computer desk with a computer. It is definitely a dated place so not for someone looking for a modern and updated hotel. I feel like it would be good for a family though. Lots of space!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
TBIGuestServices, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for the candid comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the spacious room layout as well as your stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

There are positives and negatives to this hotel:

Positives:
Quick check in
Friendly front desk
Great location
Spacious rooms

Negatives:
Very soft, lumpy mattress
Terrible shower
Breakfast area looks and feels feels like a hospital cafeteria

This hotel is good for families or long stay but it is a long way from being a 5-Star hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We'll take note of all this and continue to improve. Glad to hear you enjoyed the spacious room layout and found the check-in process quick. Hopefully we see you again soon!