The Business Inn & Suites
US$ 240
  • Fitness centre
US$ 193
US$ 160
Adam's Airport Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 275
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,724 results
All reviewsdesktop computerfree laundryfull kitchensignature suiteair purifiersnack bagbreakfast sandwichsteamersmade to order breakfastliving roomhuge tvbreakfast roomparliament hillelgin stmini suiteyogurtan apple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The building, elevators, parking, etc. are a bit old and beat up (like all buildings in this area), but the room itself was excellent, and the bathroom was brand new. Kitchenette was great, with a regular size fridge, oven, microwave oven, sink, and cookware plus utensils. The free breakfast was excellent (for continental). WiFi was fast and reliable. Parking a bit on the expensive side ($15 per night).
Overall, I was quite happy, especially given the reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
TonyTBI, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for your candid comments. We are happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I recently stayed at the Business Inn on a business trip to Ottawa and was very impressed with my room - which was actually more like a small apartment. Very simple yet tasteful and convenient. Everything I could possibly need or think of was already there waiting for me and the staff were polite and most helpful. Full-size range and fridge, breakfast downstairs with lots of everything and a computer and printer in my room. Even stage lights around the bathroom mirror - great plus for performers. I recommend this accommodation and will stay here next time I am in Ottawa. My only real complaint is not actually regarding the Business Inn but rather the location of my room since there was a booming disco across the street. I didn't appreciate the noise when I needed to sleep however I noticed the hotel had thoughtfully placed a white noise machine in the room to combat the disturbance somewhat. In future I will request a room elsewhere in the building should I make a return visit.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your candid comments! We are happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay in addition to all the amenities we provide. Glad to hear the white noise machine had somewhat helped. We apologize for the disturbance. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The rooms are like full aparments which is awesome. They come with a full kitchen, dining area, living room and a computer desk with a computer. It is definitely a dated place so not for someone looking for a modern and updated hotel. I feel like it would be good for a family though. Lots of space!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
TBIGuestServices, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for the candid comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the spacious room layout as well as your stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

There are positives and negatives to this hotel:

Positives:
Quick check in
Friendly front desk
Great location
Spacious rooms

Negatives:
Very soft, lumpy mattress
Terrible shower
Breakfast area looks and feels feels like a hospital cafeteria

This hotel is good for families or long stay but it is a long way from being a 5-Star hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the constructive feedback. We'll take note of all this and continue to improve. Glad to hear you enjoyed the spacious room layout and found the check-in process quick. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Not sure why anyone would give this place less than 5 stars. The suites are clean and massive, price is great and service is amazing. Breakfast had all the things you'd usually expect from a free breakfast hotel and the wifi connection was decent.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for the great feedback. Glad to hear you had enjoyed your stay in addition to all the amenities we provide. Hopefully we see you again soon!