1,839 results
All reviews desktop computer free laundry full kitchen signature suite breakfast sandwich steamers made to order breakfast living room huge tv breakfast room parliament hill mini suite elgin st yogurt dining table an apple apartment building
Reviewed 23 November 2017

True, the business Inn is not a 5 star Hotel, but that is not always what you are after. We had a very generously tailored apartment with a kitchenette, maintained and cleaned daily plus a more than satisfactory continental plus breakfas (included in Package deal) in a clean and comfortable environment, centrally located (did not need rental car for our business in downtown) --extremely-- (in the original sense of the word) firendly and supportive staff from breakfast room attendant, cleaniners to front office managers that went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Therefore (and I do not do this often) I want to grant the highest possible rating

Room Tip: we had standard unit and no complaints
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TonyTBI, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Thank you for your valuable comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Someone in their review of the Business Inn has already mentioned that they are confused by some of the reviews here.. I feel the same. This is not a typical hotel or an Inn. This does seem like a dated apartment building converted into a hotel/Inn. The room (which I had) was a single room suite with a full kitchen, office desk/area with a desk top computer and a large tv. It almost seems like you are renting someones apartment for the night. So its not what I expected at all. However, although the decor is dated, the carpet kind of scary as its dark green and you dont know what shape its in...... the place was clean, comfortable and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were awesome. I only paid $115 through 3rd party booking so compared to brand name hotels which were either sold out or going for $250 per night, it was a deal. Parking was available for $15 but you can also park on the street for free as long as you pay the meter by 7am or move your vehicle. The breakfast that's served is nothing special (grab n go breakfast sandwiches made few hrs earlier and kept in a warmer, some serial and fruit). Some coffee and tea, and a fridge full of juices, water and little grab bags that have an apple, bottle of water and a fruit bar. Actually a really thoughtful idea as its for the guests to take with them for the day.
The person at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. So overall i'm very confused because its a really good deal but not necessarily at a standard that i'm used to. If i was a spoiled brat or some kind of snob, i would probably go to a different hotel and leave a bad review, but I really can't do that as I had a great night's rest and it really was a great deal and good location. See the pictures, do your homework.

Room Tip: Do your homework so you know what kind of place this is
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I have nothing negative to stay about The Business Inn.

I stayed here for two nights in November of 2017. I booked through Hotwire and got an excellent room with bed selection. Onsite parking was available for additional $15/night (a bit less than most other hotels in Ottawa).

Great location, just off Elgin. Room was very large and spacious. The bed was SO comfortable as were the pillows. I was facing Elgin and heard very little noise. Breakfast was included and was very good.

I will definitely stay here again when I visit Ottawa.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Ashley J, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thank you for your valuable comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Great place, home away from home like, excellent location, superb breakfast and awesome suites. Bed was very comfy, my son and I visited all of the attractions in the core of the city and were very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Ashley J, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your valuable comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay as well as our amenities . We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We visited for Canada 150 and had the best stay ever. Nothing compares to the fabulous hot breakfast included. Walking distance to all the sights. Got good price, look on line, shop around before you book. Very large fully equipped suites with kitchens and all dishes , pots etc. Super clean and very comfy beds Large TV and computer included, perfect internet.

Room Tip: Book floor 1to3 and indoor parking has separate elevators for those floors. Big buffet room on the third floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TonyTBI, Guest Services at The Business Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your candid and valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that you had enjoyed your stay during that special time in Canada's history. Hopefully we see you again soon!