“"vegan" brownie”

Ranked #1,200 of 3,001 Restaurants in Ottawa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friend went into anaphylaxis because there was egg (more than mere cross-contamination) in their vegan brownie. I asked the staff twice if the brownie they gave us was vegan and they answered in the affirmative. I told them that my friend was having an allergic reaction and the staff was unhelpful and didn't respond. She was too busy doodling on the signage board to come over and ask if we need assistance in calling an ambulance.

1  Thank 519patriciah

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Situated in Ottawa's Byward Market it's a great Cafe to relax and enjoy good conversation with family and friends. There is a diverse selection of teas and vegetarian fare. The Afternoon Tea service and scones are delicious. Great service and homemade dishes.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I loved the vegan scramble even though the one staff member (who showed up 5 minutes after they were supposed to open with no explanation to myself and another group who were waiting) did not have a breakfast menu available. Food was excellent but service was slow since it was only one person manning the kitchen, the cash and waiting tables. Such a cute atmosphere and a great selection of teas. I would definitely go back if I was not in a hurry and wanted a cute place to meet a friend. I'd like to try their vegan lunch items too.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My daughter brought me here for my birthday knowing how much I love tea. Great selection, prompt service, delicious scones! Definitely will return.

1  Thank rdavisprof
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Afternoon tea with the most delicious scones in the city.
Everything is made from scratch daily...Yummy...
You know you are at the right place as soon as you walk in...
if the smell doesn't get you, the coziness will...Enjoy!

1  Thank Annee525