My friend went into anaphylaxis because there was egg (more than mere cross-contamination) in their vegan brownie. I asked the staff twice if the brownie they gave us was vegan and they answered in the affirmative. I told them that my friend was having an allergic reaction and the staff was unhelpful and didn't respond. She was too busy doodling on the signage board to come over and ask if we need assistance in calling an ambulance.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.