All reviewstower roomburgundy roomgreen roomother guestswonderful dogknowledgeable hosthighly recommend this b binteresting guestsyogurtprivate balconylovely homebyward marketoff street parkingwalking distancegreat hostsensuite bathroomparliament hill
Reviewed 29 September 2012

This place has character as do Richard and Sunny it's welcoming hosts. Taken care of from the moment I arrived to the moment I departed.
I will recommend this charming B&B and look forward to returning time and time again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a four night stay at this lovely bed and breakfast home. Our host Richard gave us lots of helpful information for our visit on our arrival. Sunny the dog was very friendly and well behaved. We stayed in the Tower room with private bath and balcony which was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and we felt relaxed with other guests around the table. We would highly recommend staying at Auberge King Edward Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 20 September 2012

My husband and I spent two lovely nights at the Auberge King Edward. We enjoy staying at B&Bs more than hotels as they often have so much more charm and character, and the King Edward did not disappoint. It is a beautiful house, the room was lovely, and the breakfast was very good. Most important though was our wonderful host! Richard clearly enjoys helping his guests feel comfortable in his home and city, and he is extremely knowledgeable about the area. He went out of his way to be helpful to us and gave us lots of great suggestions. His pets, Sunny and Kiwi, are adorable! We look forward very much to returning to the King Edward!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I spent 3 nights at the Auberge King Edward and you could not ask for anything more.This was my first time staying at this B&B.As soon as i arrived, Richard gave me a city map and useful tips regarding sightseeing and Restaurants. I thoroughly enjoyed my selve because of Richard's helpful suggestions. The Tower Room with a privat bathroom was perfect for me, especially enjoyed the outside balcony overlooking the beautiful garden. The breakfast is big and tasty. At the dining table i had a pleasant conversation with Richard and the other Guests. Also a great plus is the privat parking what is included. All the major Attractions are walking distance.I would not hesitate recommending The Auberge to anyone. It has it all, the historic charm, the location, Richard's helpful knowledge and of course let's not forget to mention Sunny the friendly Dog!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We dropped of my sister and familly at king edward and Richard was a most wonderful host.
The room was lovely and breakfast was very nice too.
Richard welcomed us and gave us super information that helped us greatly to find our way around in the short time we had. Sunny and Kiwi the house pets are lovely too..we can truly recommend this B&B when going to Montreal. Also a great plus the parking was included.
August 2012 couple plus one teenager 13