Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 155
PricelineUS$ 156
Expedia.comUS$ 155
Booking.comUS$ 157
eDreamsUS$ 157
StayForLongUS$ 168
2,545 results
All reviews shore club rideau centre heavenly bed byward market parliament hill direct access third floor corner room deluxe room higher floor chateau laurier national gallery an upgrade central location canal conference concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

Our family with two young children spent 2 nights here. As a platinum member, I got a complimentary upgrade to the executive’s suite with the view of the parliament and the canal. My boy absolutely loved the extra space to roam around. On our way out, the staff even gave my children gifts for Christmas.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ross Meredith, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Hello U2724DCbenw,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay! We are delighted to hear that your family had an enjoyable visit in the capital and that you enjoyed the stunning views of Parliament Hill from your room. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2020

We stayed here for two nights in mid October. Initially, I booked via the hotel direct and spoke with Eric, who is an amazing asset to this hotel. He was friendly, informative and honoured a request from myself for a top floor, corner room.
Check-in was smooth, and Sully,( I hope I spelt that correctly, it’s been a few weeks), was friendly and helpful, working the valet area.
The room had an awesome view. Unfortunately, the thermostat in this room went wonky and as a result the room kept increasing in temperature, until, by the following morning, it was far too hot to stay in. Maintenance was unable to correct the issue, so we switched rooms, which was a bit of a hassle, especially since we disinfect our rooms upon arrival.
Checkout was a little disappointing. First we advised the young lady about our issue, then we requested to apply a CAA rate to our stay. Unfortunately, she said she could not do that. I’m not sure sure why she could not, and I am still not sure, why?
Other than the hot room and unable to use our CAA, it was a nice stay.

Room tip: Overlooking parliament is a nice view.
Date of stay: October 2020
Ross Meredith, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Hello jays201517,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that Eric and Sully provided you with great service! I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the issue with the heater in your room, I understand how changing rooms during these times would be frustrating.

We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to the city!

Reviewed 12 November 2020

The receptists at this hotel were superficial, incompetent, and lacked the elementary friendlieness one would expect. This is at odds with what we have experienced in Westin hotels elsewhere. Worse, the hotel comes across as very willing to pocket your prepaid room money while not giving you the keys to your room for the slimmest procedural excuse. Poor at managing international credit/debit cards . Luckily we managed to solve issues on our own, but it was a waste of valuable time which would have been better spent enjoying th elast hours of summer sun and sightseeing the beautiful city of Ottawa. No bill receipts given at the end. Be wary!

Room tip: Good views
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank comments568

Hello comments568,

Thank you for your feedback. I am disappointed to hear about your recent experience at our hotel. I have forwarded your comments on to our Front Office Leadership Team for further review.

Here at the Westin Ottawa we view feedback as a gift and a way to enhance and improve upon each guest stay, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and provide us with your comments.

Reviewed 7 October 2020

Our room was spacious with a comfy bed. There was a fridge which is always a plus! There were 2 chairs plus a desk chair, so lots of options for sitting/relaxing. Due to COVID we opted for no housekeeping and I just took a couple of towels and tp from the cart when I walked past...I’m sure they would have accommodated my request for new towels, but this worked too :) Great location! They let us store our bikes in the hotel for free which was nice. We parked at city hall which is a few minutes walk away. I grabbed coffee and croissants in the hotel in the morning once, but other than that we didn’t eat there. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank mayniacmo
Ross Meredith, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Hello mayniacmo,

Thank you for your review! I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you found the room to be spacious and comfortable.

We hope to welcome you back again in the hear future.

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Stopped for an overnight stay on my way to Quebec City. Hotel location is awesome, clean nice and comfortable room. It could have been better in cleanliness. The coffee maker was not probably cleaned since last time the room was used... just was enough to spoil the experience. Wondered how much clean was the rest of the room that I stayed in. Hope the rest was clean... dear Westin kindly did not compromise cleanliness.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank S H
Ross Meredith, General Manager at The Westin Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Hello S H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the cleanliness issue you experience with the coffee maker in your room. I have shared your comments with our Housekeeping Leadership team to look into further as this should not have happened.

We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with a true Westin Ottawa experience.