1,194 results
All reviews full kitchen great location parliament hill byward market one bedroom suite tim hortons large living room ottawa downtown within walking distance parking garage is confederation park free breakfast the sofa bed washer dryer bit dated yogurt hot breakfast
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I travel often and decided to try the Residence Inn. It was a totally different experience than staying at a conventional hotel. The roominess and full kitchen were amazing. The room was well appointed but not as modern as some basic hotel rooms. It was nice and comfortable. If there was anything that I felt was underpar it was the bedding. If travelling for more than a few nights or with more than one person I would definitely recommend this hotel. It really was like staying in a huge 1 bedroom apartment. Exercise facilities were not amazing but certainly allowed me to do any type of workout I desired.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
N R, General Manager at Residence Inn Ottawa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hi blairgentles,
I am so happy that your stay with us was comfortable. Thank you for your kind comments and we appreciate it. I am sorry that you felt the bedding was underpar as the beds are Marriott standard and we get some good comments about them. However, i do respect your comments and if there is anything specific about the bed, I would be very pleased to know as our beds are fairly new.

We look forward to next stay with us if you should chance to come to Ottawa again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The hotel was clean, safe and provided great service. Great location for visiting Parliament Hill and the Remembrance Day service. Close to grocery stores and restaurants, close to public transportation and friendly staff!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi paullong148,
Thank you for your stay with us and your nice comments thereafter. We appreciate it and we also look forward to your stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Having arrived at the hotel after 24hour travel with one flight of 14hrs, I was informed that I didn't have a room that night, although I did have bookings for the rest of my stay. Rather than say this was a problem staff just tried to resolve the situation with without any issue. They sorted the problem without issue and no stress. They couldn't have been more helpful in something that could have been a real problem. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
N R, General Manager at Residence Inn Ottawa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hi bryn981hughes,
I am so happy that we had a room for you. It is sometimes difficult during busy periods but glad it worked out for you.
Thank you for your kind words about the staff and they appreciate it.
We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

They have been very accommodating!! Upgraded to King suite as husband’s 65th birthday!! They have a wonderful hot breakfast. It has been a great hotel!! Great location. Close to Parliament!! Very large suites!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi katej119,
Congratulations on your husband's 65th Birthday!!!! That's so exciting and thank you for spending that great day here!!
Glad your stay in our location was nice. We look forward to future memories with us!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Residence Inn Ottawa Downtown is conveniently located only minutes walk from Parliament Buildings, Rideau Canal and Rideau shopping centre. Rooms are clean and comfortable with king size bed, lots of pillows and great air conditioning. My favourite is the generous hot and cold breakfast buffet included in the room rate, plus a Tim Horton’s next door. Convenience and comfort. Highly recommend.

Hi jhsrlane,
Thanks you so much for the wonderful description of the Hotel and it's location. Glad your room was clean and comfortable and you enjoyed our Residence Inn breakfasts. We appreciate that you recommend us and we look forward to your next visit.