“GENUINE REVIEW WITH EVIDENCES - BUYER BEWARE”
Review of Budget - Ottawa Intl Airport

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Rented a truck, rep never came out to inspect(BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE). The truck was dirty, in other words camouflaged to hide windshield stone chip crack about 1 to 2 inch long.

I saw it in sunshine when it flashed. I reported it with in 1.5 hour of driving the truck away. I was being honest with dishonest budget rental, my bad.

See pictures the truck was dirty before taking from the airport low light parking lot. THEY CHARGED ME AFTER 1.5 MONTH $608 FOR STONE CHIP ON LOW END OF WINDSHIELD THAT I DIDNT DO - IT WAS A PRE-EXISTING DAMAGE HIDDEN BEHIND DIRT. THEY CAMOUFLAGE THEIR DAMAGE TO RIP OFF CUSTOMERS ON PURPOSE.

More over after charging the credit card $608 they never respond to inquires not a single word in reponse to muliple emails to Manager Joe Mesa who sent the charge mail.

Call center offered $50 gift card which is an insult..and the rep over the phone got really angry when I said If I take $50 gift card I would have to give up small claims court. He almost started swearing when I said the word "small claims court"

Date of travel: October 2020
    • Location cleanliness
    • Pick-up wait
    • Car cleanliness
    • Shuttle
    • Customer service
    • Drop-off wait
    • Vehicle condition
Write a reviewReviews (1)
Write Your Own Review

Been to Budget - Ottawa Intl Airport? Share your experiences!

Add Photos & Videos
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.