US$ 131
US$ 159
US$ 112
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 181
US$ 152
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

US$ 121
US$ 104
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

US$ 131
US$ 124
Hampton.com
The Business Inn & Suites(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 87
US$ 84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 115/night.

US$ 148
US$ 129
Adam's Airport Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 142
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
1,243 results
All reviewstim hortonsthe club loungethe penthousesparks streetparliament hillwalk in showerbyward marketfront desk staffbed was very comfortablehotel restaurantbusiness tripunderground parkingrideau canalconferencecanadalaptopdoorman
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was here for a business trip in March, and chose this hotel because of its proximity to our meeting location. The rooms are simple, functional, and comfortable, and the lobby very functional and efficient. Most of the interesting decor is on the mezzanine floor where the restaurant and lounge area are. There is a cafe where breakfast is served, and also a restaurant/lounge. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. When I was rushing out of breakfast to a meeting, one of the servers asked if I wanted the extra coffee in my pot in a to-go cup! I also had to extend my stay unexpectedly, and I had no problems doing so. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I loved this hotel, from the minute we walked in and registered, we had someone helping us non stop. Always ask for Johnathan, he helped us from talking care of our car, luggage and even my addiction, Pepsi! The rooms are nice and super clean, quiet. The only thing I would complain about or ask them to review prices on breakfast, it was one step above a free contential breakfast for a charge of fifty dollars for two adults. That was a shocker, valet parking and tip, well worth the money, breakfast was not. So I would recommend this hotel, it’s just lovely, just not breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank _scarlette431
ZubairSiddiqi, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Delta Ottawa City Centre Hotel. I am delighted to know you experienced friendly and efficient service throughout your stay, and I will be pleased to share your kind comments with our team, especially Johnathan! It's disappointing to know your breakfast experience did not live up to the rest of your experience. Please accept my apologies. I will certainly discuss your feedback with our Executive Chef and Food & Beverage Service Manager to identify areas for improvement. We hope to welcome you back to Delta Ottawa City Centre when you next travel to our nation's capital.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here again on business. Will say the staff work hard and are friendly. This includes housekeeping, doorman and front desk staff who I had positive friendly interaction with. Room is bright and clean with modern decor. Bathroom still small but had a walk in shower which is nice. Overall a good stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Our family spent a nice two nights here in early February (frigid Ottawa!). It was a great place: nice, smooth check in that saw us upgraded to a suite (they honoured our Marriot Gold Elite status despite having booked through our Amex), great housekeeping, nice lobby bar, and great location. The breakfast was top notch both days. Next time we come back through Ottawa I think we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stayed here for several days for work. The rooms are quiet, clean and the bathrooms have been recently renovated. I had a great stay and found the front desk staff very helpful - my only compliant would be that the pool is still broken and unlikely to be fixed anytime soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business